• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Haters will always be haters !!

Well played by deegan today and also Brown. Highlighted the importance of a strong squad with lots of flexability whilst also retaining that excellent team spirit ...

Mrs Blue, I swear you was sitting right behind me (3rd row by the stairs) in the upper tier with your Daughter.

Can we have a thread now for Payne why oh why, or Atkinson why oh why they havent played much recently.

Last edited:
degg is not the greatest player, but when he plays always gives 100%, you can ask for no more

Deegan can easily play L1 football as proved yesterday. I think Mrsblue secretly wants Deegan to play

Didn't see much "League 1 football" played yesterday and it is hard to believe Millwall were in the Championship a few months ago.

Was not able to go but pleased for Deegs. I don't know how we set up formation wise but at least we had two recognised strikers in the forward line, away from home too, which is all I have asked for.
Hope its not a false dawn like after Posh but I think there are enough poor teams for us to maintain our status. It would be nice though if we could start challenging some of the more organised outfits. In time maybe.
Good result whatever and Deegan earning his corn.
As for mrsblue, don't despair, if you keep sniping away you will eventually get something right. Well...maybe not.

Back