• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the very best to you mate, you can take a great deal of pride for what you have achieved. Along with everyone else on this site, I wish you good health for the future. THANK YOU!

Your news came as a shock to me, you've been a pillar of this community for so long, your practically family to all of us.

But as others have said, please focus on getting better first, that's the most important thing, not just to yourself, but to all concerned.

Wishing you all the very best, and please don't be a stranger, I hope to see you to continue your posts on here in the near future.

Once again, a massive thanks for all of your tireless effort's & countless hours you have put in over the years.

Regards,
Matt

We take for granted the work people like yourself spend so we others can enjoy access to this great site. I have been a member stretching back longer than my profile would suggest so this site must be doing something right. Full credit to you and Cricko (I think I met one of you at Charlton away last season, but I can't be sure!) and all the others that went before....

I hope you will continue to enjoy the site for many years to come, but in a less onerous capacity.

Really sorry to hear that Ken and I wish you a quick recovery to full health.

You put faith in me by making me a Mod and have been a good friend and an even friendlier face at games. Take things steady in your nice Yorkshire retirement home, don’t worry about the Zone there is plenty of us to keep the ship sterdy in your abscense. And we will all help John to ensure the good supporting fans have a great place to visit to talk everything about the greatest club in the world.

Hopefully see you soon at either the Hall or a more northern away game when you’re feeling better.

Sorry to hear the news mate.you and Cricko have made me many friends ten times over down the Hall and thank you for that,good luck for the future.UTB

Sorry to hear Ken.

I recently had to make a couple of decisions that were difficult and made with much regret, but started to feel better about the whole thing once those decisions had been made.

I hope you experience the same effect and that your health will improve.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Best wishes and many thanks for all your efforts in making the 'Moan' such an integral part of my life.:thumbsup:

Ken,

I know the feeling. Having tried my hardest (with the help of Em) to keep SZFC running for the past 2 seasons; sometimes you just need a bit of time out and hopefully come back stronger.

Take care and look after number one!

Kev

I see that you joined 17 and a half years ago. I dont know if thats when the Zone started, but to be so involved and keeping this site in wonderful shape is a real tribute to you and I hope the hundreds of best wishes from here and no doubt elsewhere will carry with you and into better health, Brilliant effort, Many thanks BC

When I think SZ, I think Ken. From sitting near you in the South Upper to seeing you on the sideline at SZFC games, it's always a pleasure having you about.

You are sadly missed being oop North but I hope being there improves your health

All the best Ken and thanks for all your hard work. Hope you’re enjoying it up North. Can still picture you behind the bar in the Spread. Look after yourself.

All the best Ken, sorry to hear this but a lot of sense has been written here. You do have to look after you first and foremost. Would much rather see someone taking a tough decision to step away for the right reasons, than continue to be in the mix and succumb. Look after yourself and enjoy life 'oop north'! Pop back now and then to let us know how you are doing. Sarahx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back