• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do we really want to beat Blackpool tonight ?

Do we want to go through tonight ????

• Total voters
Is the game on BBC Essex or somewhere apart from Bluesworld please?

Definitely want a win tonight. I'm always keen to see the strongest side we have out there trying to get a win. It's not like we have 17 Champions League matches to save players for.

The only problem with Arsenal is they only play reserves so make it a non-event.

Would be nice to go the Emirates to see Southend though.

Didn't their reserves put 6 past Liverpool at Anfield last year in this competition ?

And get to the final and outplay a first choice Chelsea side for most of the game.

Personally I would like us to win and draw Tottenham at Roots Hall.

I reckon I'd fancy our chances against Chel$ki (at home) actually, although I wouldn't want to go to Stamford Bridge because it's a s**t ground and the crowd would be tiny, à la Champions League last week. Their home record is also very impressive.

I'd really like to draw Arsenal away because although I've been there, it's a great stadium and has a cracking atmosphere now that the Arsenal fans seem to have found their voice again.

Gotta say yes always want the boys to win, plus if they do it can only be good for their confidence and pave the way for more success in the league.

Would love a win tonight and get spurs at home in the next round for revenge :guns: While i can see the point some of you are making about how we should concentrate on the league and getting back into the championship - our squad is bigger and i think more talented to an extent over the squad we had last season - so trying to keep a cup run going alongside our league 1 campaign shouldn't be too much of an ask at this stage of the season.

It'll be a tough task beating blackpool on their patch - but there's no doubt in my mind we can compete and give a good account of ourselves - hopefully pete clarke gets a goal too ;)

Definitely want a win tonight. I'm always keen to see the strongest side we have out there trying to get a win. It's not like we have 17 Champions League matches to save players for.

A few EUFA trips to deepest Slovakia will do me . Come On you Bloooz

Would love to see us get another few big ties... It is a nice day out :)

However, not being a season ticket holder this year (yeah crap fan I know) I'd struggle to get tickets to see us beat Man U again - but that would be pretty boring anyway ;)

Back