• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To be fair Jam_Man, if work took you to live in Colchester and a Col U fan was reading SZ about a forthcoming derby, you'd be calling Col U "them" when in fact they would be your local club... or have I misunderstood you?

Im talking about people who are born and raised in Southend, who live in Southend area calling Southend United "them".

images

Oh why dont you p5ss off back to People's Republic of Bangladesh

Oopppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssss

SORRY Newham East LONDON !!!

No we prefer to live amongst you bunch of racists and wind you up about local people supporting and watching London teams

No we prefer to live amongst you bunch of racists and wind you up about local people supporting and watching London teams

so your family who done the white flight out of East London into essex in the 70s and 80s really wish they now stayed in Newham ??? God I wish they did ..... I never known so many plastic cockney wideboys now living in good old HONEST Essex and still trying to live the East London Kray Twins past maybe they can all move back an do us all a favour hey :Worthy:

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX

SOUTHEND UNITED FC

BTW Stick of ****

I dont like ANY London Clubs !! or even any premiershitclub TBH at that ... I SUPPORT my Local Club SOUTHEND UNITED FC:Worthy:

so your family who done the white flight out of East London into essex in the 70s and 80s really wish they now stayed in Newham ??? God I wish they did ..... I never known so many plastic cockney wideboys now living in good old HONEST Essex and still trying to live the East London Kray Twins past maybe they can all move back an do us all a favour hey :Worthy:

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX

SOUTHEND UNITED FC

So if you moved out to another area...what would you do ?

As for the Twins...they never supported the Hammers.

Congratualtions on you supporting your local team...but your stance on people that have moved out screams of don't do as i do, do as i say.

Do yourself a favour,,,be greatful for the pound notes we earned you at the weekend and find someone else to hate because one way hatred is a bit pathetic

Congratualtions on you supporting your local team...but your stance on people that have moved out screams of don't do as i do, do as i say.

Do yourself a favour,,,be greatful for the pound notes we earned you at the weekend and find someone else to hate because one way hatred is a bit pathetic

One-way hatred is common, though. We are irrelevant to you because we have no influence on West Ham, but West Ham's presence has a big impact on Southend. Stockport feel similarly towards Man City for similar reasons.

Don't get offended or arsey about it, but instead accept it exists and the reasons why it exists. West Ham fans should be completely indifferent.

Thanks to your many Southend-based one-game-a-season fans for choosing SUFC to pay for their annual West Ham match though.

That's a little condescending, especially as you'll spend the next season staring into the abyss of the Championship whilst being taken up the pipe by the big boys. Just the way Brady likes it.

The old Green eyed monster:winking:

I think its jealousy personally...

You know how many legal agreements AFC have ignored while building their new stadium ?

The place should be torn down because of the planning promises that Hill-Wood has cheated the locals with.

Your 2nd team moved from being Unpopular with small crowds in South London to moving within 2 miles of the capitals biggest club at the time (Spuds). Then thanks to a corrupt Henry Norris in charge...Arsenal got promoted illegally.

Funnily enough....Arsenal don't advertise any of this.

Should you have anything to do with a club like this ??

Jealosuy does seem to be something Romford is very familiar with:hilarious:

The East End is a tough area...to paint us all like that is far from fair

When did West Ham ever have anything to do with the East End?
Millwall are the only club with any claim to genuine East End roots.
West Ham are just suburban mockney wannabees

Back