• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sturrock, played far more defensively and negatively than Brown, and he played with the same formation yet scored more goals.

Strange...

Sturrock was sacked for being outside of the play offs, Brown finished in them last year and or so far is still there this year.

Sturrocks's final 34 league games yielded 50 points and his team scored 47 goals which is far superior yet he was sacked.

You have offered nothing on this thread apart from cheap jibes at my expense which go over my head as you show yourself up.

Lol, don't think I'm the one showing myself up! :nope:

Your generosity is totally under whelming, seems your convictions are not as convincing as you'd have us believe.

Your generosity is totally under whelming, seems your convictions are not as convincing as you'd have us believe.

Have you got £100 spare to give to charity? I know I haven't but it wouldn't stop me having a small bet on something I believed in.

You have offered no argument against mrsblue but still mock her beliefs. I'd call that showing yourself up

My questions for MrsBlue ares this.....................how many games has she been to? And did she go to Luton? or is she typing (again) on a 2nd/3rd hand view?

Your generosity is totally under whelming, seems your convictions are not as convincing as you'd have us believe.[/

I have had several PM's regarding yourself and all I can say is oh dear and haha.

Have you got £100 spare to give to charity? I know I haven't but it wouldn't stop me having a small bet on something I believed in.

You have offered no argument against mrsblue but still mock her beliefs. I'd call that showing yourself up

The thing is Webby,

I post stuff and expect others to either add or ignore or disagree yet the likes of OBL think they are clever yet they look the silly one.

Oh go away DWB, "she" has shown herself up totally here by saying she'll bet 10p. What an incredibly short sighted thing to do, "she" didn't need to disclose what amount she was going to commit to but as "she" has then we are clear on the type of person "she" is. "She" could have committed to a tenner, as you said, if it was something "she" believed in. "She" didn't, guess "she" doesn't believe as much as "she" would have us believe and is here merely to stir things up, in much the same way as Wiggy does, but at least Wiggy is predictable and doesn't keep starting pointless threads saying the same thing over and over and over again.

As for me, well I don't gamble, but I do - as always - take part in Zone sweepstakes which are merely a bit of fun and help to support this wonderful site.

Only stating facts.

No you aren't you are being wholly abusive and I can't believe you haven't had a ban for calling someone a ******* idiot

Well he does now have a 10 day ban and it will be extended to more indefinitely if it continues.

Some of us might be but calling each other ******* idiots isn't what we want on the Zone.

Oh go away DWB, "she" has shown herself up totally here by saying she'll bet 10p. What an incredibly short sighted thing to do, "she" didn't need to disclose what amount she was going to commit to but as "she" has then we are clear on the type of person "she" is. "She" could have committed to a tenner, as you said, if it was something "she" believed in. "She" didn't, guess "she" doesn't believe as much as "she" would have us believe and is here merely to stir things up, in much the same way as Wiggy does, but at least Wiggy is predictable and doesn't keep starting pointless threads saying the same thing over and over and over again.

As for me, well I don't gamble, but I do - as always - take part in Zone sweepstakes which are merely a bit of fun and help to support this wonderful site.

Go away OBL.

What is the "she" all about ?,My name is Miriam or Mim for short,this is not the first time my gender has been questioned on here which I have ignored .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back