• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't worry, we still have....

Season Ticket refunds

So if after all the departures we fail to land players who are up to this division, or if the club is financial in trouble, am I entitled to get a full refund on my season card should I want to cancel it?

So if after all the departures we fail to land players who are up to this division, or if the club is financial in trouble, am I entitled to get a full refund on my season card should I want to cancel it?

If we get better players than the ones gone, you'll be happy to pay extra ?

I'm sure you are just fishing as noone can be this stupid. You support Southend because you like them or they're your local team not because they are good.

It could be a lot, lot worse. Just think of Gretna who had to sell literally all of the players and released all the stuff but still, they want to mount a comeback in one of the lower English leagues. Now that's loyalty!

Oh FFS, support the club through thick and thin, yes we are low on players, buts it only June, we still have 2 months till the season begins

SUPPORT THE CLUB
SUPPORT THE BLUES
SUPPORT SOUTHEND UNITED

ILoveShrimp, if you honestly feel that way about some players being being transfer listed i hope you get a full refund and do not attend games next season.

Go home mate, we don't need you if you're going to be like that.

I couldn't give a FF if I was at Old Trafford in the CL final or playing Droylsdon away in the conference, southend will always be my team whatever, not with who signs, leaves, etc...

Support the team!

Come on Fred, this cannot be a bad thing. It is for the good of the club.

i will support this club no matter what, i was there when the club were on the brink of conference. tilly, brush and ron have never failed to bring players in and.
As for the club being in financial problems is noncence, those three players were released because they got greedy, they get paid to play football so i find it rediculous how they can complain. if they dont want to be here then they can sod of.
your just a dirty glory hunter and only got a season ticket because we should do well in this league, i would rather you go back to wet sham than call youself a southend fan.

I think i have made my point.

Why, did you sign up for Nicky Bailey United or Peter Clarke Albion then?

It's just depressing that 50% of our promise is going. How can you expect us to go up now? I'll take 14th next season.

I don't see how half the promise is going? We're losing a couple of good players and a decent enough L1 defender IMO. I can see us getting a decent price for each and to quote RM 'we'll be suing the money to buy new players'. That could be over a million to spend plus what Tilly already had to spend. We have a new stadium on the way and the brightest young manager outside the premiership. As i've stated i think this shows the ambition of Ron and Tilly and i think we have a fantastic set up here and great promise for the future. We'll definately be aiming for promotion next season and i see no reason why losing these three players will change that.

Back