• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right then folks here goes, the draw for Round One of the 2010 Totty Cup: -

Monday 1 February
Frankie Sandford - Pringlejon vs Fearne Cotton - marvel315
Lauren Laverne - Libertine vs Danielle Lloyd - Dave The Shrimper

Tuesday 2 February
Lucy Becker - Martin Carruthers vs Bridgit the Midget - Grays Blue Jnr
Candice Hillebrand - davewebbsbrain vs Jamie Szantyr - JamesTheSuperBlue

Thursday 4 February
Danni Wells - southend4ever vs Georgie Thompson - Southchurch Groyney
Dita von Teese - Drastic Sturgeon vs Katy Perry - EastStandBlue

Friday 5 February
Keeley Hazell - Ulysses vs Audrey Tauatou - Pubey
Bar Rafaeli - blues_r_best vs Aninie Bing - Seany T

Monday 8 February
Cheryl Cole - chapperzUK vs Veronika Varekova - Cricko
Hayden Panettiere - pickledseal vs Helen Mirren - Dick Bate's Protege

Tuesday 9 February
Liv Tyler - MK Shrimper vs Amaia Salamanca - MrB
Emily Atack - SupaBlues vs Shakira - SS5

Thursday 11 February
Natalie Imbruglia - Clinton Baptiste vs Nicole Scherzinger - Jonny Stokes
Kaley Cuoco - Mr Gilbo vs Candice Swanepoel - Napster

Friday 12 February
Emmanuelle Chriqui - canveyshrimper vs Lanny Barby - Rusty Shackleford
Kylie Minogue - The Big Shrimp vs Rachel Stevens - BoyWonder2

All ties to last 24 hours from when poll is posted.
If a draw, my decision as to who goes through is final.
Remember to keep all photographic submissions on the right side of explicitness ;)

That is an immense draw. Thursday 4th February is in the diary. What time of day do you intend to 'cast the poll'?

There are quite a few names on the list that I do not recognise therefore I really look forward to the pictures being displayed. Good luck to all. Come on Danni!

That is an immense draw. Thursday 4th February is in the diary. What time of day do you intend to 'cast the poll'?

There are quite a few names on the list that I do not recognise therefore I really look forward to the pictures being displayed. Good luck to all. Come on Danni!

Is that an exhortation or a dream?

Tough draw... Remember guys, Katy Perry might be shagging a Spammer, but DVT banged Marilyn Manson.

What are we voting for in this? Is it based on our own perception of the best totty?

Tough draw... Remember guys, Katy Perry might be shagging a Spammer, but DVT banged Marilyn Manson.

Notice the use of past tense, DvT has come into her own since she saw sense as opposed to Perry who is currently being banged by a hammer on a regular basis.

Good luck old chap, looking forward to it.

What are we voting for in this? Is it based on our own perception of the best totty?

Yes, it's simply who do you think is the fitter (a) or (b), out of the 2 options in each tie.

In response to the earlier question, I intend to post each day's polls at approximately 10am (that's when I get a 15 minute tea-break), give or take work commitments and the unreliabilty of local authority internet access...

Yes, it's simply who do you think is the fitter (a) or (b), out of the 2 options in each tie.

In response to the earlier question, I intend to post each day's polls at approximately 10am (that's when I get a 15 minute tea-break), give or take work commitments and the unreliabilty of local authority internet access...

Excellent for me as I'll be late into work next thursday so I wouldn't be ready if the off was 9am.

<Looks for name>
<Googles 'Bar Rafaeli'>
<Goes off to find some NSFW images as a fall back option>

Candice Hillebrand played Nina Williams in the Tekken film
nina.jpg

Back