• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I urge you fine gentlemen to view Helen Mirren in terms of her all round performance for decades. She's no one hit wonder, here today gone tomorrow.

I'm going to struggle here, purely on the Southend vote!

I urge you to remember, which out of the two you'd rather, right here and now! ;)

I urge you to remember, which out of the two you'd rather, right here and now! ;)

Indeed...we have had a previous competition for the more 'aged' women, so this one surely has to be based on how they look now....

Don't wanna lean the vote in an unfair way, but the word on the street is Hayden Panettiere has hairy toes. Combine that with her obviously male name (chick with a ****), Mirren would appear to be the choice of reason. Sturdy, reliable and tasteful.

Just doing some 'research' on Dita on the interweb...it's a tough life.

:slurp:

Don't wanna lean the vote in an unfair way, but the word on the street is Hayden Panettiere has hairy toes. Combine that with her obviously male name (chick with a ****), Mirren would appear to be the choice of reason. Sturdy, reliable and tasteful.

Shame Megan Fox isn't running as I'd bring out a toe-thumb campaign.

Can't believe I get drawn on a Friday. Won't be able to get on here all day to back Rachel, what with pub lunchs and after work drinks.

Fiddle sticks.

Last edited:
No thats fine. She is a good girl, she will do the work.

PRESS RELEASE - Just after tea time.

As her Public Relations Representative, I would just like to confirm, in order to stop any rumour mongering, that OBL was more than happy to take part, but felt that her being in it would make the competition a foregone conclusion.

In the interests of fair play, and to make The Totty Cup 2010 genuinely competitive, OBL has sportingly declined from entering.

PRESS RELEASE ENDS.

PRESS RELEASE - Just after tea time.

As her Public Relations Representative, I would just like to confirm, in order to stop any rumour mongering, that OBL was more than happy to take part, but felt that her being in it would make the competition a foregone conclusion.

In the interests of fair play, and to make The Totty Cup 2010 genuinely competitive, OBL has sportingly declined from entering.

PRESS RELEASE ENDS.

:D haha. Great 1,000th post :) Congrats on that too.

Vote Liv Tyler. Thankyou for listening.
I believe we met in the first round last year as well. At least you chose a more classy lady this year rather than the random breast mountain you had last year!!

Back