• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dubai and Qatar tennis events

Well, yet another victory for the British number 1!

6-4, 6-2 against Roddick who didn't actually play too badly. Murray was phenomenal though and won comfortably with his back causing no problems

I designed the logo for next years Qatar open last month, but they're already using it on the official tournament website. As the trophy is a bird of prey, we made the logo a big 'Q' with the animals head reversed out of the centre.

So there you go.. Does look a bit like the Thundercats mark though in hindsight!

Well, yet another victory for the British number 1!

6-4, 6-2 against Roddick who didn't actually play too badly. Murray was phenomenal though and won comfortably with his back causing no problems

That's good to hear...

I remember that match in 2007, what tournament was it? That was a massive result for Murray back then because he was still looking to break into the top 10 I believe.

I honestly feel that is it for Federer. He's not getting any younger and Nadal's and Murray's never give up attitude earn them a few extra points every set they play. He could be at number 3 by the end of this year if he has a disappointing year (similar to the second half of last year). I still don't know what to make of Djorkovic. Definitely cannot see him winning the Australian Open this year though.

I feel the years rankings will be: (only IMO though!!)
1. Nadal
2. Murray
3. Federer
4. Djorkovic

Oops, must be losing it a bit. The one I was thinking of was in 2006 in Cincinatti.

Pretty sure you'll be right on the rankings. However much Nadal experiments with his technique, he's still nailed on for the French which seems to often be discarded as though he's given some sort of bye. He'll also be sniffing around the other three so he should finish no.1. Of course, it could end up being whichever player wins two majors.

Back