• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

well guys and girls many of you know, I manage to contain myself through close season, with my love of Speedway. And what a great team I have been lucky enough to watch this year down at Arena Essex. But more to the point what an even greater team I am gonna have the pessure of watching for the rest of the season, The new promotion down there have managed to sign Andreas Johnston, its like southend signing uuuuuuummmmm Ronaldo or Gerrard, the guy is simply mustard and we will be the envy of the elite league.

For anyone who is at a loose end this monday night (2nd July) Sky Sports 7.30 the boys are in Dearby action against fierce rivals the Eastbourn Eagles, the first match at Arena was mard by everything you would want in a derby clash dirty riding punch ups in the pits and all round neeedle through out the match, The meetings on sky its well worth a watch, but if your a lady or man of leasure why don't see the real thing live, Coach leaves Arena Essex at 4.45 (I think youll recognise the coach) and only costs £8 check out the websit for details

follow your local speedway team....................

http://www.lakesidehammers.com/

well guys and girls many of you know, I manage to contain myself through close season, with my love of Speedway. And what a great team I have been lucky enough to watch this year down at Arena Essex. But more to the point what an even greater team I am gonna have the pessure of watching for the rest of the season, The new promotion down there have managed to sign Andreas Johnston, its like southend signing uuuuuuummmmm Ronaldo or Gerrard, the guy is simply mustard and we will be the envy of the elite league.

For anyone who is at a loose end this monday night (2nd July) Sky Sports 7.30 the boys are in Dearby action against fierce rivals the Eastbourn Eagles, the first match at Arena was mard by everything you would want in a derby clash dirty riding punch ups in the pits and all round neeedle through out the match, The meetings on sky its well worth a watch, but if your a lady or man of leasure why don't see the real thing live, Coach leaves Arena Essex at 4.45 (I think youll recognise the coach) and only costs £8 check out the websit for details

Yeah I was at the last home meeting Andy, that is a superb price I mite have to go down there you going mate?

Anybody going to be watching the British GP from Cardiff on Saturday night?
I went the first couple of years it was at Cardiff & having refound my love of speedway, I really wish I was going this weekend!

A friend of mine is a disabled gentlemen. cockles, and wants to know does the coach have disabled access?? or do they put the wheelchair on the back of the bus like they do in europe.

Also does Eastbourne rockets have ramps in their stands

Yes folks and don't forget your flasks of Ribena, sandwiches and NHS glasses so you blend in with all the other jokers on the coach.

You are definately on the way out cockroach my boy, on the way out.

The new promotion down there have managed to sign Andreas Johnston, its like southend signing uuuuuuummmmm Ronaldo or Gerrard, the guy is simply mustard and we will be the envy of the elite league.

Didn't he release that 'Glorious' song a couple of years back? :thump:

Andreas managed 3 bends on his much lauded return to British League speedway then I see. Not very "Glorious" :D

Good performance from Krystof Kasprzak though!

Back