• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ebbsfleet (a) Friday 29th March - SOLD OUT!

Hi all

DtS here back after about ten years in the wilderness.

Sadly my Step Mum passed away yesterday. Dad of DtS is doing ok. He had no plans to go tomorrow as he has been a carer for my Step Mum for quite a while but with her sad passing I am trying to get one adult so I can get him out the house.

If anyone has one can you let me know please can I can send the money instantly.

Thanks so much - Dave
Sorry for your loss Dave and of course your Dad.

View attachment 31538
Does anybody know if we can cut through the car park or is the highlighted route the only available route for walking? If i get the 14:14 from Stratford, it would get us to the Kufflink Stadium with 10 mins spare and with queues getting in, could be cutting it fine. If we can cut across the car park and go north out of the station, that would at least half the walking time...
im sure i read somehwere that Car Park C is the one to walk through. We will coming from Billericay/stratford route so think car park c is the one outside the station/platform we will coming into.

Also where are people drinking, assume quite a few will be doing a similar journey to us and coming into Ebbs international. Any idea of pubs we can go to?

Hi all

Sadly my Step Mum passed away yesterday. Dad of DtS is doing ok. He had no plans to go tomorrow as he has been a carer for my Step Mum for quite a while but with her sad passing I am trying to get one adult so I can get him out the house.

If anyone has one can you let me know please can I can send the money instantly.

Thanks so much - Dave
sorry for your loss mate

im sure i read somehwere that Car Park C is the one to walk through. We will coming from Billericay/stratford route so think car park c is the one outside the station/platform we will coming into.

Also where are people drinking, assume quite a few will be doing a similar journey to us and coming into Ebbs international. Any idea of pubs we can go to?
I'll be drinking in Stratford Westfield - its only 11 mins on the train from there to Ebbsfleet, then a 10-15 min walk to stadium.

Yep, car park C, walk to the end of the car park, through the entrance, under the bridge, and you should see the floodlights on the other side!

Being picked up by my daughter at midday, who lives nearby, for a pub unknown to me at the moment but The Iron Pier seems to have support, as well as a couple of Ye Olde's.....the Leather Bottle and Coach & Horses Inn, (a good tapas menu here I'm told, 3 plates for £9!), all open on Good Friday from midday as far as I know, but Northfleet has a few other options as well.

Save travel & good drinking to all, and a big win by 5pm to report!

Last edited:
Hi all

Thanks so much - Dave
Your Dad is a legend for the time he invests making sure others can get to matches. Best wishes to him and the family.

Hi all

Thanks so much - Dave
Hi Dave,
please pass on my condolences to your Dad, Love and Hugs, Nobbler😍💔😍

Hi all

Thanks so much - Dave
So sorry to hear that Dave, but having spoken to Pete over the last year he has been so supportive. May she R.I.P

Gonna be having a few in Woolwich, as I reckon the pubs in Northfleet will be swamped.

Evening all, I have a under 12 ticket going free, dm me and I’ll screen shot it and send it over

Scrap that. Now going Billericay to Gravesend, pub, Gravesend to Northfleet, 8 min walk to ground from Northfleet station.

Does anybody know for sure if the e-tickets will be fine, or whether they need to be printed off?

Now I've completely lost any trace of the ticket purchase email!!
Anyone able to clarify who the email was sent from so I can triple check??!

Back