• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ebbsfleet (a) Friday 29th March - SOLD OUT!

I have 6 available. Ideally, want to get rid to one single purchase.

Not being awkward, they all one email and a QI code thing. Be a pain in the backside. Unless a fellow IT southend fan has suggest. Or I can take a pic of of one ticket and forward that on.

I just want to sell them all face value.

Not being awkward, they all one email and a QI code thing. Be a pain in the backside. Unless a fellow IT southend fan has suggest. Or I can take a pic of of one ticket and forward that on.

Not been funny, but Supporting Southend United most of us don't have that many friend's ;-)

Just screenshot shot individually 👍🏻

If you are unable to get a ticket, or cannot attend for whatever reason, the game will be streamed on NL TV in the UK without the need to go abroad for the privilege..

Hi all

DtS here back after about ten years in the wilderness.

Sadly my Step Mum passed away yesterday. Dad of DtS is doing ok. He had no plans to go tomorrow as he has been a carer for my Step Mum for quite a while but with her sad passing I am trying to get one adult so I can get him out the house.

If anyone has one can you let me know please can I can send the money instantly.

Thanks so much - Dave

Hi all

Sadly my Step Mum passed away yesterday. Dad of DtS is doing ok. He had no plans to go tomorrow as he has been a carer for my Step Mum for quite a while but with her sad passing I am trying to get one adult so I can get him out the house.

If anyone has one can you let me know please can I can send the money instantly.

Thanks so much - Dave
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get a ticket

Hi all

Thanks so much - Dave
Hi Dave, sorry to hear this and please give my condolences to Pete xx

1711618657941.png
Does anybody know if we can cut through the car park or is the highlighted route the only available route for walking? If i get the 14:14 from Stratford, it would get us to the Kufflink Stadium with 10 mins spare and with queues getting in, could be cutting it fine. If we can cut across the car park and go north out of the station, that would at least half the walking time...

View attachment 31538
Does anybody know if we can cut through the car park or is the highlighted route the only available route for walking? If i get the 14:14 from Stratford, it would get us to the Kufflink Stadium with 10 mins spare and with queues getting in, could be cutting it fine. If we can cut across the car park and go north out of the station, that would at least half the walking time...
Yeah you can, still feels like a minor trek getting through that car park

Back