• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ebbsfleet (a) Friday 29th March - SOLD OUT!

I always worry when we take huge following away that clubs like Oxford City and Wealdstone cant deal with large numbers of supporters when it comes to Toilets especially for the females amongst us

I always worry when we take huge following away that clubs like Oxford City and Wealdstone cant deal with large numbers of supporters when it comes to Toilets especially for the females amongst us
My Dorothy just takes one of her mothers bags, so when needs must she doesn't have to mess (excuse the pun) around.

Been doling it for years and you can p[ick them up fairly cheap on EBAY.

Just ask my wife about the ladies facilities at Oxford City hope things are better at Ebbsfleet

King's Lynn away the other year was a joke. If they had thought ahead they could have made an absolute killing off the 2k (approx.) that made the journey!

SOLD OUT!

Incredible support again for a "nothing" game.

Makes you wonder what numbers we would be capable of following a settled, exciting, promotion chasing team. Make it happen COSU.

Any idea how many extra tickets we got beyond the 1600?

I'm sure that Ebbsfleet gave all they could as it's a big pay for them.

There website suggests the away end holds 2400 so not really sure what’s going on there.
Assume segregation or perhaps their away end is falling down one end as well…

Looking at the forecast and we’ve driven through today makes you wonder if the game might be in doubt. A lot of rain forecast over the next few days and Friday in particular

Back