• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo update

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Jozic wants to sign, Tilly wants to sign him and will be speaking to him to see if a deal can be hammered out before August 6th, but "nothing is going to be sorted over the next few days".

Wright is being given another chance against Norwich this Saturday.

Petts will also be back.

On the striker front, the silence is deafening.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ July 21 2005,12:16)]Jozic wants to sign, Tilly wants to sign him and will be speaking to him to see if a deal can be hammered out before August 6th, but "nothing is going to be sorted over the next few days".
Whyever not?

rock.gif

I smell an agent here...

mad.gif

Fantastic news. Was extremely impressed with Jozic on tuesday night.

Wright didn't impress me at all, am prepared to give him another chance on saturday.

Why didn't Petts play on tuesday?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,12:39)]Fantastic news. Was extremely impressed with Jozic on tuesday night.
That's why I'm worried...

If you were impressed, so would others who might have been watching. If we want him and he wants to join - and yet there is still a 2 week delay then I smell a rat...

The other thing which I havent seen mentioned anywhere is the small matter of a work permit. Serbia isn't in the EU and I'm pretty sure he hasn't played 75% of their internationals in the last 2 years....

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 21 2005,12:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,12:39)]Fantastic news. Was extremely impressed with Jozic on tuesday night.

If you were impressed, so would others who might have been watching. If we want him and he wants to join - and yet there is still a 2 week delay then I smell a rat...

The other thing which I havent seen mentioned anywhere is the small matter of a work permit. Serbia isn't in the EU and I'm pretty sure he hasn't played 75% of their internationals in the last 2 years....

rock.gif
I think he may have a German Passport, as he started his career at Frankfurt. I'm still curious as to whether he speaks English. But with the fact that Tilly is so keen to sign him after two 45 minute displays, suggests that maybe he does.

Therefore, wont require a work permit.

Wasn't happy to read on Sky Sports News about Tilly's interest in him, bound to alert other Clubs.

Be lovely to get him on board to provide competition to Barrett and Prior, if he did sign hopefully he'd have the same affect as Bart did to Darryl's form.

So why is 'nothing going to be sorted over the next few days'??

Given our (lack of) success in the transfer market this summer, we can NOT afford to let Jozic slip through our fingers as well!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,13:08)]Be lovely to get him on board to provide competition to Barrett and Prior, if he did sign hopefully he'd have the same affect as Bart did to Darryl's form.
The one small difference being that Barrett and Prior have been in fantastic form, whereas Darryl was in Sh1te form...

oops.gif

Possibly, an egent being an arse and waiting to see what other offers come in for him. Shame, but its a fact of live. He probably knows he could play at Championship, maybe Premier$hite level but would like to sign for us, as his stated, but his agent will be looking for the best offer for the two of them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ July 21 2005,12:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 21 2005,12:45)]
[b said:

rock.gif
I think he may have a German Passport, as he started his career at Frankfurt. I'm still curious as to whether he speaks English. But with the fact that Tilly is so keen to sign him after two 45 minute displays, suggests that maybe he does.
Tilly or Jozic??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 21 2005,13:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,13:08)]Be lovely to get him on board to provide competition to Barrett and Prior, if he did sign hopefully he'd have the same affect as Bart did to Darryl's form.
The one small difference being that Barrett and Prior have been in fantastic form, whereas Darryl was in Sh1te form...

oops.gif
Granteed, but imagine both Barrett's and Prior's fantastic form improves because of the arrival of Jozic.

Mouthwatering.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,13:14)]
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif
Granteed, but imagine both Barrett's and Prior's fantastic form improves because of the arrival of Jozic.

Mouthwatering.
If Barrett's form improves any more, Sven Goran Eriksson will be onto Tilly for a season ticket!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 21 2005,13:10)]So why is 'nothing going to be sorted over the next few days'??

Given our (lack of) success in the transfer market this summer, we can NOT afford to let Jozic slip through our fingers as well!

rock.gif
Rons on his Hols

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 21 2005,13:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 21 2005,13:14)]
[b said:
[b said:

oops.gif

Mouthwatering.
If Barrett's form improves any more, Sven Goran Eriksson will be onto Tilly for a season ticket!

laugh.gif
What a thought though, Barrett getting better.

Sure he'd chip in with a few goals from set-pieces as well with his size. We do seem to be labouring a bit in the transfer market. I he wants to come and Tilly wants him why cant they sort it today?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpbizkit @ July 21 2005,13:23)]Sure he'd chip in with a few goals from set-pieces as well with his size. We do seem to be labouring a bit in the transfer market. I he wants to come and Tilly wants him why cant they sort it today?
There could be a number of reasons as it why it can't be sorted today. His agent maybe dealing with another transfer deal, Ron could be away, Tilly and Brush could be trying to get that new forward in etc.

Have patience.

Back