• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ed quits

Seems a genuinely good bloke. I wish him well.

Being a good bloke and leading the country are poles apart,never a statesman in a million year's.

And the bonus is he can take his Balls too,happy days.

Being a good bloke and leading the country are poles apart,never a statesman in a million year's.

And the bonus is he can take his Balls too,happy days.

You didn't register to vote, your opinion on this is irrelevant.

Who are you then,the politics police?

You made some pretty big noises pre the result about how all the parties were rubbish and you couldn't be bothered to vote. Then you announced that you weren't registered to vote. All of a sudden you're happy that the country got the right result. Like I say, your opinion on this is irrelevant to those of us that did vote.

You made some pretty big noises pre the result about how all the parties were rubbish and you couldn't be bothered to vote. Then you announced that you weren't registered to vote. All of a sudden you're happy that the country got the right result. Like I say, your opinion on this is irrelevant to those of us that did vote.

Actually I did vote !

Seems like a good guy who genuinely wants to change the country for the better. Ultimately though he'd have been better off working under someone who knows how to inspire confidence in public speeches, he could still have made a difference to the party as a number 2 to someone more able to command a room.

Think I might owe some money to the SZ coffers as well....after predicting UKIP would win a billion seats or something like that.

When Ed stood in front of the ridiculous Edstone,the public realised the Labour Party were off key .

And as long as the British people vote on whether the party leader is photogenic, as opposed to the policies of the party they are representing , this will continue.

People are so much nicer about politicians after they've quit aren't they?

At the end of the day Miliband was not up to being PM. His campaign was full of lies, soundbites and empty rhetoric. He banged on too much about zero-hours contracts, food banks, non-doms etc which for most people are not an issue. He's continually denied Labour overspent last time they were in power and his PR stunts like the interview with Russell Brand and the stone tablet probably did more harm than good. He hasn't convinced people that he could do a better job than Cameron.

Could be a long way back for Labour now. They've lost out in Scotland for not being left-wing and anti-Tory enough, but lost out in England for being too left-wing. The left is divided.

Back