• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done you lot - shame about the result but like Groyney says, it's all about taking part :clap: and grinding CJ's head into the dust! :)

didnt realise eddie from bottom was a southend fan :clap:

Cheeky fecker! Still, there's worse people I could look like I suppose...

So in all Pointy hat lefty's

Er, not me, as you full well know (McCann/Immigration threads etc).

sorry to hear about yesterday's loss! you'll come back stronger.

Nobody on here knows yet if we won or lost - it's all hearsay. As stated WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THE FULL RESULT UNTIL IT GOES OUT ON TV...

Last edited:

Nobody on here knows yet if we won or lost - it's all hearsay. As stated WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL THE FULL RESULT UNTIL IT GOES OUT ON TV...

you wouldn't get that arsy if you won :p

Win or lose, I hope you told Jeremy Vine that Panorama has gone rapidly downhill since he started fronting it, which it has. And that you called him Dermot throughout.

To be honest I didn't even know it was Jeremy Vine still doing it. I thought he was the first presenter and it was now being done by Dermot Murnaghan (I was going to ask him what anchoring the Team Sky presentation from Jan 4th was like).

Your not allowed to reveal but as I have said my source is in the production company

Your not allowed to reveal but as I have said my source is in the production company

..and your fee for this is?

186861991_a6f943bdda.jpg

747353380_8d80c78b84.jpg

recipe_664.jpg

:net:

want to be friends??? ;)

No chance of that, he's a famous tv star now. This year he'll be flashing his knickers to paparazzi as he climbs out of Taxis in Londons West End. He'll be attending Premieres of blockbuster films with the Ginger from Girls Aloud, and then the Eggheads appearence will be shown in the summer and Danny Boyle will use it as inspiration for his new film 'Skagdog Millionaire-bhoy'.

It will all go to his head and he'll never post on the Zone again, it'll be like when Stan and Alison Moyet post and we'll need proof it's really them!

Finally he'll be linked as the next SUFC manager

No chance of that, he's a famous tv star now. This year he'll be flashing his knickers to paparazzi as he climbs out of Taxi's in Londons West End. He'll be attending Premiers of blockbuster films with the Ginger from Girls Aloud, and then the Eggheads appearence will be shown in the summer and Danny Boyle will use it as inspiration for his new film 'Skagdog Millionaire-bhoy'.

It will all go to his head and he'll never post on the Zone again, it'll be like when Stan and Alison Moyet post and we'll need proof it's really them!

Finally he'll be linked as the next SUFC manager

You forgot to mention his whirlwind romance with OBL that ends in a horrible divorce, OBL getting the custody of little CJ and Macca and half of GS's Eggheads winnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back