• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ever had to leave a day early due to a emgerancy.

On tuesday night the mighty Berrichonne took on Metz in a league 2 game,we played cack as we have 5 players out injured and went 2 nil down to a team wearing a full pink kit,oh the shame.
25 mins left and i get a call that comes up anon so i ignore it,then another anon call so i ignore that one as well then a call from home so i answer to hear a woman i believe to be my wife jabbering on about the house being on fire,oh how women panic eh lads.
So i leave get to the car and drive a hour trip down country roads in 35 mins,oh the thrill of doing 140 and nearly crashing 4 times.Turns out a beam upstairs has caught light and is smouldering nicely so whilst driving like jenson button i yell her to get the hose and wet it,of course forgetting that the hose is full of holes hence a wet house when i get back.
So i get in and spend a hour or so using a fairy washing up bottle to put out the beam on fire.
Now ive been going to football for 32 years and thats the first time ive had to leave early,how about you?

On tuesday night the mighty Berrichonne took on Metz in a league 2 game,we played cack as we have 5 players out injured and went 2 nil down to a team wearing a full pink kit,oh the shame.
25 mins left and i get a call that comes up anon so i ignore it,then another anon call so i ignore that one as well then a call from home so i answer to hear a woman i believe to be my wife jabbering on about the house being on fire,oh how women panic eh lads.
So i leave get to the car and drive a hour trip down country roads in 35 mins,oh the thrill of doing 140 and nearly crashing 4 times.Turns out a beam upstairs has caught light and is smouldering nicely so whilst driving like jenson button i yell her to get the hose and wet it,of course forgetting that the hose is full of holes hence a wet house when i get back.
So i get in and spend a hour or so using a fairy washing up bottle to put out the beam on fire.
Now ive been going to football for 32 years and thats the first time ive had to leave early,how about you?

Next time she goes out torch the house mate

Went to the second LDV Final vs Wrexham when my missus was nearly due to give birth to our eldest. Spent the whole day dreading that the phone would ring....luckily that didn't happen though.

I'm the Freddy transfer fee and I've already disappeared because I was used to pay off previous debts

Back