• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thomas Repka??.
biggrin.gif

I'm hoping we either get Watford or Ipswich in the next round if we get there. Be interesting and it'll wind up 2 mates of mine who support those teams.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2005,16:16)]I'm hoping we either get Watford or Ipswich in the next round if we get there. Be interesting and it'll wind up 2 mates of mine who support those teams.
Yoy mean the third round if we get there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 03 2005,16:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2005,16:16)]I'm hoping we either get Watford or Ipswich in the next round if we get there. Be interesting and it'll wind up 2 mates of mine who support those teams.
I thought they came into it in the second round.
down.gif

Suppose it's the third round then.

I'd like a nice big Premier League team away from home. Newcastle or Liverpool would be nice as I haven't been to either of those grounds....

What we want is obvious and what we get probably is as well...Crewe away.
tounge.gif
(If we got there of course, touch wood etc.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2005,16:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 03 2005,16:46)]
[b said:
I thought they came into it in the second round.
down.gif

Suppose it's the third round then.
Not until the third round

I'd take a below-Conference level team at home in Round 2 thanks, for an easy passage into round 3. I'd then quite like a mid-table or below Premier$hite team with a decent ground away in Round 3 (how about Aston Villa) and dispose of them, before bowing out, narrowly, in Round 4 (don't want to affect the league) to one of the supposed 'big guns' at home.

Would definately want one of the big London sides away in the 3rd round..

Chelski, Arsenal or Spurs would be fantastic.

smile.gif

For me it would have to be a 'big club' in any round.

the Tv revenue is of far more importance to us.

Last season the money we got from losing in round one, but being on TV was as good as, not being on TV all the way to round 4 or 5.

So personally i'd like us just to get a TV match in whatever round, if we get through to the 2nd round and get a Non-Leaguer who shocked a league team, or a fellow League One high flyer, and it was televised i wouldn't mind us losing, the cash is far more important to us.

So if we get to the 3rd round I'd hope for a big Prem club away, for the ticket revenue we'd get a share of, and the possibilty of a TV game.
Or, if we are still near the top of League One come January, a team which the TV companies thinks we could upset, eg West Brom etc, we'd still get the TV money, and we might beat them and get the competition money as well.

Liverpool at the hall, then as they are rubbish domestically we can take them to a money spinning replay at anfield

would like leeds in 3rd round beat them, wind my cousin up. And then a Premier$hite team in the next round.

1st Round - Barnet 0 Southend 5
2nd Round - Southend 4 Col******r 3
3rd Round - Leeds 1 Southend 2
4th Round - Southend 1 Birmingham 0
5th Round - Liverpool 3 Southend 2

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 03 2005,21:19)]1st Round - Barnet 0 Southend 5
2nd Round - Southend 4 Col******r 3
3rd Round - Leeds 1 Southend 2
4th Round - Southend 1 Birmingham 0
5th Round - Liverpool 3 Southend 2

I'd buy THAT for a dollar!!
i go wit that also beating leeds well done

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 03 2005,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Nov. 03 2005,15:46)]Bobby Zamora
The one and only!

Now wasn't that fun children!

laugh.gif
Tell me, is he really a big Hamster fan who supported them as a kid or (as I suspect when players say all that) is that just all b******s for the press?

Back