• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Derby site says match is scheduled for Tues 25th January at Pride Park, so a nice big stadium for ours to play in. Hope to go as I live very near - really great to have something to be proud of for the club at last!

Always a shame when they schedule these matches to coincide with a first team League match.

In the Essex Senior cup game at Chelmsford, Abdellah was the player that impressed my son and I most - he looks quality, would like to see him get at least a sub appearance at some point. He looks better than Louie Soares!

Damned with faint praise ?

I wonder how close these lads are too a first team apperance. Can't help but think anyone that can play right wing has got to be worth s crack. Soares makes me want to cry and Miguel whilst early days does not look like a winger in any shape or form.

I wonder how close these lads are too a first team apperance. Can't help but think anyone that can play right wing has got to be worth s crack. Soares makes me want to cry and Miguel whilst early days does not look like a winger in any shape or form.

We have Scott Spencer, he can play right wing and play there well. I have no idea what Luggy's beef is with Spencer but I feel it's costing us dearly on the pitch.

...It'll be just reward for the team should they beat Derby and get a decent tie, hopefully at home.

The draw for the Fifth Round, originally scheduled to be made last Friday, is now due to be made at Wembley tomorrow, so we'll know in advance our prospective opponents should we win at Pride Park.

Top,top result from the guys. All 13 of them played well. Nice to see a home win at RH for a change - 1st team please note!!.

Let's hope we can get a home tie in the 5th Round as that will give them extra incentive at Derby.:thumbsup:

Ok Mr Pedantic - I meant proof read - but as long as you're happy, you carry on

Me being pedantic ? You were complaining about the interchanging of two letters on the official site and used the wrong words to do so and I'm the pedant ?

Getting the right letters in the wrong order is a bit of a triumph compared to some of their efforts.

Back