• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
As a sort of guide to fellow Shrimperzone men looking for some hot birds I thought we could complile a list of place we have been where there is a lot of muff on show - Both in the UK and Abroad. I shall start.

SEVILLE -

Went there to watch my "other" side Malaga a few seasons ago. Four of us including my mate Spanish Rick drove down nice and early from our Malaga base. Had a nice Tapas and then sat outside looking at the stunning women of Seville.

Either there was a model convention in town or Seville woman are just stunning but either way we loved it. Highly recommend Seville and to this date if we see a fit bird all the lads say "She must be from Seville".

LEEDS -

My image of Northern Birds has always been fat,smelly, toothless women with low class and lower morals saving all the money from working in grim factories in the week to go out at the weekend and get smashed on cheap booze.

Little I have seen of my trips up North has given me any reason to change this theory. Until Leeds this season.

It seemed to be an oasis amongst the grim industrial North. First stop was Yates's in Leeds for Breakfast as we got there at 10am. Even then there were loads of fit birds. All day all I saw was quality and I was delighted.

Anyone else got any "hot spots" they care to share.
suspect.gif

ALBUFEIRA OLD TOWN - PORTUGAL

Been there a few times, and it seem's to attract the more, "upmarket" girls holiday types..

Go to the new part and it's a totally different story..

PRAGUE - CZECH REP

Amazingly overloaded with hot euro women.

PAPHOS - CYPRUS

Lot's of tasty women here, most in search of a few naval bod's, but if you have the gift of the gab, you're in.

REYKJAVIK - ICELAND

No such thing as a cold night here, with all the hot blondes walking about!.

smile.gif

Montreal, Canada - bit of a strange city this, as it is renowned for where North American meets European culture.

Consequently you have the odd sight of a number of North American looking hotties (granted there are a number of North American looking fatties, but even they look alright if you've consumed enough alcohol!!) walking side by side with chic looking European style fitties. Magnif***ingfique!!

Gav

P.s. The birds in the *ahem* "gentleman's establishments" were absolutely boss too!!

Pto. Banus Marbella - I keep thinking of that scene in the Kevin & Perry movie where Paul Whitehouse on the door and he says "no mingers". Marbella is very much like that. Plus you also get to hang out with holidaying footballers like Darryl Flahvana and meet SUFC legends such as Jeroen Boere
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,12:22)]SEVILLE -

Went there to watch my "other" side Malaga a few seasons ago. Four of us including my mate Spanish Rick drove down nice and early from our Malaga base. Had a nice Tapas and then sat outside looking at the stunning women of Seville.

Either there was a model convention in town or Seville woman are just stunning but either way we loved it. Highly recommend Seville and to this date if we see a fit bird all the lads say "She must be from Seville".
God bless you Dave. I happen to be having my stag do in Sevilla next June and this is just the sort of news I want to hear.

I was on a mate's stag do in Tallinn, Estonia, in May and that place is amazing. Hubba. Hubba. Hubba.

Surprisingly enough... Eastbourne is actually a little hotspot for some stunning girls. Although this probably only occurs during Term Time, i havent had the cause to moan yet
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,13:30)]Surprisingly enough... Eastbourne is actually a little hotspot for some stunning girls. Although this probably only occurs during Term Time, i havent had the cause to moan yet
wink.gif
Jesus - I have never heard a more unlikely place in my life.

The lads and I used to go a Sussex tour when I first moved to Brighton about 16 taking in hotspots such as Eastbourne,Crawley,Worthnig, Bognor etc etc and I can honestly say hand on heart Eastbourne was sh!ttest place i have ever been for birds.

They were all local hippys. We ended up in a club in the sort of town which was two stories high. Worst night ever.....

DtS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,13:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,13:30)]Surprisingly enough... Eastbourne is actually a little hotspot for some stunning girls. Although this probably only occurs during Term Time, i havent had the cause to moan yet
wink.gif

The lads and I used to go a Sussex tour when I first moved to Brighton about 16 taking in hotspots such as Eastbourne,Crawley,Worthnig, Bognor etc etc and I can honestly say hand on heart Eastbourne was sh!ttest place i have ever been for birds.

They were all local hippys. We ended up in a club in the sort of town which was two stories high. Worst night ever.....

DtS
To be fair, the Uni Campus here has only been up and running properly the last few years... Halls im staying in are pretty much brand new. Because its a Sports Campus, there are very few Beached Whales roaming around, and there are some absolute stunners.

Don't suppose you remember the name of the club, do you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,13:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
wink.gif

DtS
To be fair, the Uni Campus here has only been up and running properly the last few years... Halls im staying in are pretty much brand new. Because its a Sports Campus, there are very few Beached Whales roaming around, and there are some absolute stunners.

I dont mate - Must have been 10/11 years ago and I have been into a lot of sh!t night clubs since then....

I used to cover Yorkshire Bulding Society in Terminus Road Eastbourne as part of my patch in my early days as a mortgage mogel ( 1998) and can honrstly say never got any talent come in for help either.....

Loads of Asylum Seekers though - Even back then.
Oo.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,14:09)]
[b said:

God bless you Dave. I happen to be having my stag do in Sevilla next June and this is just the sort of news I want to hear.
Maybe not this though: Sevilla is fast becoming the gay capital of Spain ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,14:29)]
[b said:
[b said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,13:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 16 2006,13:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
wink.gif

DtS

I dont mate - Must have been 10/11 years ago and I have been into a lot of sh!t night clubs since then....

I used to cover Yorkshire Bulding Society in Terminus Road Eastbourne as part of my patch in my early days as a mortgage mogel ( 1998) and can honrstly say never got any talent come in for help either.....

Loads of Asylum Seekers though - Even back then.
Oo.gif
Not living too far from Terminus Road... The campus is just off Gaudick/Carlisle road around the Saffrons/Meads area.

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

It cant be as Gay as Gran Canaria......

The lads and I went there for a week of tits and fanny and ended up playing avoid the gay blokes....
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,15:51)]It cant be as Gay as Gran Canaria......

The lads and I went there for a week of tits and fanny and ended up playing avoid the gay blokes....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Don't go to Ibiza Town then ...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,14:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that
I had a day trip to Seville when i was staying in Villamoura (Portugal). I didn't see many nice ladies there it must be said.

Although, Toronto in Canada i can highly recommend!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,14:51)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif
do u know the name of any particular bars Dave only Smithy's heading out there next week in the hope of a bit of **** ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elmo putney @ Nov. 16 2006,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 16 2006,14:51)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif
do u know the name of any particular bars Dave only Smithy's heading out there next week in the hope of a bit of **** ?
Smiffy after ****?

Sounds just like him
smile.gif
alien.gif

Back