• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Can you ban teenage fantasists from putting large pictures of Russian tennis starlets into their signatures?

1. I doubt she is interested in spotty Essex adolescents.

2. It significantly increases the risk of those of us who work for a living being 'busted' for looking at shrimperzone.

Cheers.

Agreed.

I think they will need to be removed ... I know when I was back in the UK, my company's net nanny was always picking up these image files as illicit material ...

WS

Rubbish idea.

Not happening.

Kev

tounge.gif

If the moderators say it's going to happen, it will, young man ...

WS

wink.gif

I know!

However you could make your image smaller though, Kev. I think this is the issue. Maybe we ought to impose a limit on the size of images in the signature, just to make sure, rather than ban them all together. She may be an above average looking Ruskie but they doesn't mean everyone wants to have her imposed onto their PC screen ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 10 2004,16:37)]I know!

However you could make your image smaller though, Kev. I think this is the issue. Maybe we ought to impose a limit on the size of images in the signature, just to make sure, rather than ban them all together. She may be an above average looking Ruskie but they doesn't mean everyone wants to have her imposed onto their PC screen ...

WS
I'd like her imposed on my bed!

But on a serious note, if these images can get people in to trouble, it's pretty self-centred to show a disregard for these individuals.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 10 2004,16:11)]But on a serious note, if these images can get people in to trouble, it's pretty self-centred to show a disregard for these individuals.
Hey, but that's our Kev!

WS

wink.gif

Not really.

Anyway, this is a message-board, not a gallery ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 10 2004,16:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 10 2004,16:37)]I know!

WS
I'd like her imposed on my bed!

But on a serious note, if these images can get people in to trouble, it's pretty self-centred to show a disregard for these individuals.
I can understand people wishing to have some girl on there avatar (long as its Kiera Knightly
wink.gif
) however people esp Kev knows that alot of people work in offices where they have filters that don't allow them sort of pictures so why not put them in the lil box allocated.

Or do these people crave attention ?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 10 2004,18:55)]You've answered your own question there. Me me me me me (you get it ...)

Kev

wink.gif
Your soooooo clever !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 10 2004,18:55)]You've answered your own question there. Me me me me me (you get it ...)

Kev

wink.gif
There's a pork related joke in everything this being no exception.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ July 10 2004,18:48)]however people esp Kev knows that alot of people work in offices where they have filters that don't allow them sort of pictures so why not put them in the lil box allocated.

Or do these people crave attention ?
wink.gif
....technically speaking if you looked at your works internet policy you will probably find that the vast majority of employers tell their employees that they are not to use the internet, other than, for work purposes. There is of course leniancy in this, BUT most places are very strict on the use of message boards/ chat rooms.
Any SZ user at work could probably lose their job for using SZ if a Jobsworth decided to implement those rules and most of us would have very little argument to fight back.
The odd dodgy photo on a signituare doesnt bother me. but they are getting bigger and attracting apprentices with big mouths. A bit of discretion would be nice? a tasteful shot perhaps? Just a bit of common sense is all most of us are asking for? otherwise we'll be getting camel toe shots of Sharapova and downblouses of Abi Titmuss and we'll all get banned and sacked and .....etc

Yes, perhaps rather than ban them altogether, we should think about limiting their size. Kev's 328 x 200 pixels is obviously far too big so maybe we should limit images to something around half that size ...

WS

Why not limit pictures to the avatar? If the group member wants to turn the avatars off on his pc he/she can do so.:;):

Back