• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

not sure if that is praise or a p take
sad.gif

Why don't the people who don't want to see people's signatures use the function in their control panel to turn them off? Then everyones happy.

OK, even better. Then we don't have to look at Kev's tarts ...

Here's how to do it for those who need guidance :

a) Select [Your Control Panel] at the top of the forums.

b) Select [Account Options].

c) Next to "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading threads?", select NO from the drop-down menu.

You're done.

However it seems a shame that other signatures have to get excluded just because Kev wants to impose his images on the rest of us ...

WS

wink.gif

I wish she was my tart ...

Kev

laugh.gif

P.s I'll get bored of her soon anyway ... and find some-one else to perv over.

Actually it's quite refreshing with the signatures switched off ...

WS

Nail on head there, though, WS. It doesn't matter how big or small the signature pics are. We can just block them in our control panel if we don't want to see them. I don't think many people were aware we could do that before.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 11 2004,16:21)]However it seems a shame that other signatures have to get excluded just because Kev wants to impose his images on the rest of us ...

WS

wink.gif
Tad unfair, considering there is space already allocated for a pic (avatar) so to stop Kevs signatures we have to turn the setting off and not see anyone esle.

Can't you just inforce a rule saying they should be a certain size ?

Exactly my point, Luke. If you turn off the signatures, you exclude everyone else's often comical footers just because a couple of love-struck lads want to let the world know that their hormones are surprisingly all over the place about some Russian tennis player. Limiting their size might be an option I suppose but then we might fall into the trap of being accused as draconian in our administration. I suppose we ought to leave it to the common sense of those posting the pictures. Please.

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 12 2004,06:41)]love-struck lads want to let the world know that their hormones are surprisingly all over the place about some Russian tennis player. Limiting their size...
Not too sure where you are going with this, sir?
rock.gif

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
ghostface.gif

Does this mean I'm not allowed to put up my Arantxa Sanchez Vicario pic?

Spoilsports.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 12 2004,06:41)]Exactly my point, Luke. If you turn off the signatures, you exclude everyone else's often comical footers just because a couple of love-struck lads want to let the world know that their hormones are surprisingly all over the place about some Russian tennis player. Limiting their size might be an option I suppose but then we might fall into the trap of being accused as draconian in our administration. I suppose we ought to leave it to the common sense of those posting the pictures. Please.

WS
Indeed, some peoples signatures have details or some interesting stuff on it would be a shame if because of 1-2 people you can't see them.

Perhaps if this keeps occuring the Mods can inforce it ?

That way your giving people time to use there 'common sense' and not seeming to heavy handed.

Just a thought.

I bet if Kev's pic was a Kylie pic Mike would be taking a different stance.....
tounge.gif

I was going to get rid, but now FM's up on his high horse ... i aint gunna bother. A new week ... a new picture. Who's it going to be this week?!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 12 2004,15:03)]I was going to get rid, but now FM's up on his high horse ... i aint gunna bother. A new week ... a new picture. Who's it going to be this week?!

Kev

biggrin.gif
It's only a rocking horse actually. His mum won't let him on the real thing yet... so come... be nice and get rid.

wink.gif

Failing that... girl on girl in a sauna please.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 12 2004,14:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ July 12 2004,15:03)]I was going to get rid, but now FM's up on his high horse ... i aint gunna bother. A new week ... a new picture. Who's it going to be this week?!

Kev

biggrin.gif
It's only a rocking horse actually. His mum won't let him on the real thing yet... so come... be nice and get rid.

wink.gif

Failing that... girl on girl in a sauna please.

tounge.gif
Don't encourage him!
biggrin.gif
ghostface.gif

Back