• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Right, welcome to Southchurch where the draw has just taken place for the first round .. these are listed along with the dates match ups are to take place

Wednesday 25th February

RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER (Pubey) vs THE BEATLES - THE WHITE ALBUM (Bobby Greenberg)
NEW ORDER - TECHNIQUE (Mad Cyril) vs THE CLASH - LONDON CALLING (Ulysses)
NWA - STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON (Napster) vs THE BEATLES - ABBEY ROAD (Libertine)
ROBIN TROWER - BRIDGE OF SIGHS (Steveo) vs PINK FLOYD - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON (Cricko)

Thursday 26th February

GENESIS - INVISIBLE TOUCH (Rusty Shackleford) vs AMY WINEHOUSE - BACK IN BLACK (davewebbsbrain)
THE STONE ROSES - THE STONE ROSES (MK Shrimper) vs SLAYER - REIGN IN BLOOD (Brettie Angell)
THE PIXIES - DOOLITTLE (The Big Shrimp) vs THE CLASH - GIVE 'EM ENOUGH ROPE (Firestorm)
QUEEN - NIGHT AT THE OPERA (Backpacking Shrimper) vs JASON MRAZ - WE SING WE DANCE WE STEAL THINGS (pringlejon)

Friday 27th February

OASIS - (WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY (carl) vs THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA (Shrimpero)
MICHAEL JACKSON - THRILLER (chadded) vs THE SMITHS - THE QUEEN IS DEAD (Uxbridge Shrimper)
PULP - HIS N HERS (Glasgow SUFC) vs PRIMAL SCREAM - SCREAMADELICA (Defiler)
VAN MORRISON - ASTRAL WEEKS (Barcelona Blue) vs NIRVANA - NEVERMIND (Aberdeen Shrimper)

Monday 2nd March

LEFTFIELD - LEFTISM (Desert Shrimper) vs THE BEATLES - SGT. PEPPER (Ayrshire Blue)
THE WHO - TOMMY (canveyshrimper) vs BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - BORN TO RUN (pickledseal)
THE BEATLES - REVOLVER (manor15) vs THE PET SHOP BOYS - ACTUALLY (Kris)
GUNS N' ROSES - APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION (SUFC Forever) vs STEVIE WONDER - SONGS IN THE KEY OF LIFE (OldBlueLady)

Last edited:
Hmm ... the layout looked ok when i previewed it, but i think it looks a bit crappy now .. i hope you can all read it ok

Two really really tough draws spring readily to mind for me, The Stone Roses vs Slayer is one and the other will kick us off first thing tomorrow morning OK COMPUTER vs THE WHITE ALBUM .. worthy of Semi Final billing i feel, yet one of them will bite the dust in the very first match

Some interesting draws in there! The Stone Roses v Slayer!

I may have to resign from M.I.N.G.E :D

Some great ties there......going to have to be some very very good campaigning and some serious amounts of music posting in the coming days and weeks.

Now if everyone on this board has the slightest musical education then surely Queen should walk this first round!

But then agin I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me!

You'd think that but there are people like me who have an irrational hatred of certain things, Queen being one of them.

ROBIN TROWER - BRIDGE OF SIGHS (Steveo) vs PINK FLOYD - DARK SIDE OF THE MOON (Cricko)

Can I have my money back? I quit.

Back