• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5 of my favourite 6 records in this battle came out in the first 3 draws. I have no idea how I'll decide between London Calling and Technique...

LEFTFIELD - LEFTISM (Desert Shrimper) vs THE BEATLES - SGT. PEPPER (Ayrshire Blue)

I was looking forward to arguing for Leftfield but with all the old gits on here (and dare I say it, the usual Beatles "sheep" that you find everywhere) that is a ridiculous match up!! Is this draw in any way negotiable??!!

THE BEATLES - REVOLVER (manor15) vs THE PET SHOP BOYS - ACTUALLY (Kris)
That's a tough one but I think the scousers can win

Bloody hell, mine has no chance! :'(

I only know about yours from Wiki and it looked good, so sorry bobby I didn't mean to get neg rep or what I said about it being tough

Slight fixture change

At the request of Desret Shrimper i have moved his match (Leftism vs Sgt. Pepper) back from tomorrow to Monday
Astral Weeks vs Nevermind has come forward to replace it

This is due to the Arabic weekend taking place on Friday and Saturday, and DS has made plans for his family tomorrow and won't be around to fight his corner, apologies for any inconvenience caused though i'm sure you'll agree it is not without good cause

I'd just like to thank the news companies for their assistance with a timely bit of Stevie Wonder promotion today :clap:

Back