• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flag Ideas for SUFC Exiles. ALL EXILES PLEASE READ!

Bet she does!
Still at least she doesn't just log in on your ID like my one :cry:

She logged on last night when i was watching the Footy....i kept hearing little sniggers as she read prety much every thread

Bet she does!
Still at least she doesn't just log in on your ID like my one :cry:

Unrelated i know.....The Mrs wants to go to the Caravan and Outdoor Leisure show at the SEEC Glasgow tomorrow.....you been yet??

Option 1 for me all the way swapping Southend on the top with Exiles

3959067468a6818154511l.jpg

Isnt this a bit Ironic? "Essex and Proud" but for whatever reason us exiles dont live there?

Er no, C&O is not our kind of thing.
Been to a few events at SECC though. Give us a wave as you go past the M73 & Muirhead junctions! :p

will do mate.....if we go i am more interested in looking and researching the boats as i want to get more in to my sea fishing and I get pis*ed off beach casting and getting snagged all the time.

I guess this is going to be the queue for a sustained attack of abuse but............

We have a Caravan...it is a really a nice one, cost us 8'000 last summer

To be fair living less then 2 hours from the Cairn Gorn national Park and the Highlands, it is the best way to experience it

Isnt this a bit Ironic? "Essex and Proud" but for whatever reason us exiles dont live there?

So i can not be proud of the county that i grew up in for 32 years...the county that ALL my family live in, were i went to School, were the majority of my friends live.....Just because i chose to further my career for some years out of the county

Geeeezzz

The world is shrinking every day mate (metaphorically speaking before some smart ars*e says “I never knew that”)....here is a concept that folk should warm up to...you don’t have to live in the county of your birth to be proud of it.

:thump:

Last edited:
On that basis, wouldn't we need to take out the southend references?:p

Yeah....so all you Bluse supporters that dont actualy live in Southend....Please do not wave your flags if you have the word southend on it

:finger:

Back