• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2006,15:17)]For your eyes only I think.....

Honestly well worth a tenner of anyone's money I can assure you.  
upside.gif
It'd definitely be worth a tenner to see her reaction if you rolled up incognito for a trip down memory lane...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2006,14:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 21 2006,14:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2006,14:00)]I dont know if anyone has read Terry Butchers book but it is possbily the most mind numbing experience I have ever had.

I met him in person with the ex Mrs DtS and he spent more time looking at her Charlies than he did signing my book.

wow.gif
To be fair Dave, I haven't seen the ex-Mrs DtS but you probably spent more time looking at your ex's charlies then you did reading his book.
Any of you that go out in Croydon on a regualr basis can have a good look in the fleash as the dirty bint is now working as a lap dancer in one of the mens clubs.

mad.gif

mad.gif
Dave, dropping the pound coin into the pint glass doesn't make her "your girlfriend".

ps An interesting etymology lesson for us all. I thought the origin of the phrase "have a butchers at those" emanated from cockney rhyming slang (butcher's hook=look) but it appears it actually derives from the leering former England captain and bloodsoaked centre-half. You learn something new every day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 21 2006,15:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2006,15:17)]For your eyes only I think.....

upside.gif
It'd definitely be worth a tenner to see her reaction if you rolled up incognito for a trip down memory lane...

laugh.gif
I may still have some lewd snaps of her on my phone......Smudger has seen them and can give you ideas of the quality.......I may start selling looks at the snaps for £5 each before home games.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 21 2006,16:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 21 2006,15:19)]
[b said:

upside.gif

laugh.gif
I may still have some lewd snaps of her on my phone......Smudger has seen them and can give you ideas of the quality.......I may start selling looks at the snaps for £5 each before home games.  
laugh.gif
Nah, download them onto your PC and create a SZ only Photobucket group!

She is your ex after all DtS...........

Plus if she earns a living flashing them, what better way to undermine her income potential than you exposing them to a wider audience!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 21 2006,16:19)]An interesting etymology lesson for us all. I thought the origin of the phrase "have a butchers at those" emanated from cockney rhyming slang (butcher's hook=look) but it appears it actually derives from the leering former England captain and bloodsoaked centre-half. You learn something new every day.
laugh.gif

for me the best autobiography has to be 'the snowman'
written (well losely) by a guy who flies with snowman

sometimes on the weekends I fly with snowman

Back