• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FootballStadiumGuide.co.uk needs your help?

fsg

Hello Shrimpers!

Im a Palace fan and I come in peace! I require the assistance of football fans around the country. I have just launched a new website which I thought might be handy to all you travelling fans. www.footballstadiumguide.co.uk .

The site offers fans the chance to read up on teams and grounds before they make the trip, get directions to the stadium, find out the best places to park where to eat and drink etc etc

The thing that is different about this site to the ones already on the net is that this one is similar to Wikipedia and allows fans like yourself to sign up and contribute.

I hope you can find 5 minutes to sign up and post a few bits, add it too your favorites and use it in the future, hopefully in the next few weeks it will become the hub of all away day travel.

Cheers

thanks to anyone who has signed up. Would be good to get more of you posting on regular basis. Pics and videos needed for all clubs and reviews on stadiums etc

Dont know what your chatting about, i got on it ok, your comp is prob f****d

if that is to me yeah that is probably right, my computer is f*****d

So lets stop and work out which url is working for you before jumping the gun?

Back