• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For the attention of Mr Robbie Cowling

Hawkwell Blue

Manager
Firstly can I have my £18 back that you charged me last night. I know why you played the games against Norwich and us so you could plunder money from the least considered people on football - the fans.

What I witnessed last night bore no resemblance to football. The car park was in a better condition and that is saying something.

Why does the PA system in the away end have to be deafening? It was impossible to hold a conversation in there at half time and as someone pointed out it was probably part of their brain washing.

Sort out those ******* courtesy buses. It took nearly as long to get back to the car as it did to get back to Hawkwell.

Not sour grapes, we defended badly and did not really look like scoring but it is nice to play football on a football pitch and then see what happens. This seems to be the consenus of most "football" fans who watched last night's shambles.

maybe you should actually send a letter to Mr Cowling?

no wonder they have awful atendances to there cheap ground.

1. It is in a middle of a field about 4 miles north of colchester.
2. The travel arangements to the stadium are a joke. You either wait for a bus in town for about 20 mins then take a 15 minute bus ride to the ground in a cramped bus then wait about 20 minutes after the game for the fat bus driver to take you back into town to then walk another 10 minutes to your car. Or you can pay £7 for a car parking space in a industrial estate to park your car relatively close to the ground.
3. The land the stadium is on is made of clay - therefore its dirt cheap land to buy - therefore poor drainage system -therefore **** pitch
4. The stadium its self is made of large breeze blocks and has no soul or charecter whatsoever.
5. If that game was at roots hall it would be a sell out.

and he can sort the bludy stewards out for man handling me as i was trying to walk out the ground and then being told to " get out or il get my boys to chuck you out" twice. this then lead the the scuffle

Back