• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fossets Farm.................progress?

My sources very close to the club inform me that the entire stadium is nearing completion of construction but is currently hidden from public view by means of a Romulan cloaking device.

My sources have told me that we are going to delay the stadium, as we have heard that the mutants from Colchester will try to eat and rape the construction workers, with Darth Vader and Hitler trying to use it as their secret hideout in an attempt to kill Chuck Norris .... I'm rarely wrong you know ;)

My sources have told me that we are going to delay the stadium, as we have heard that the mutants from Colchester will try to eat and rape the construction workers, with Darth Vader and Hitler trying to use it as their secret hideout in an attempt to kill Chuck Norris .... I'm rarely wrong you know ;)

completely believed this post until the killing chuck norris part, the man can not be killed

Shrimpers Trust Liason meeting minutes for may

>>GK stated that it was still expected that hoardings would be erected in June and work would
commence on the new stadium in July this year.<<

Good find mate.

Time is ticking....

I drive past the site twice a day, so will keep my eyes peeled for action.

Last edited:
Shrimpers Trust Liason meeting minutes for may

>>GK stated that it was still expected that hoardings would be erected in June and work would
commence on the new stadium in July this year.<<
O well if GK said it, it must be true.

I'd love to have a webcam of the site.
Nothing better than looking at empty fields and rolling countryside ;)

We'll be home in time for Christmas lads....

In all seriousness, the stadium will be built.

thats great OBD anyway care to share with us how? dont suppose you have any answers as to when the clubs players will be paid? obvioulsy a much smaller burden then the cost of a three sided stadium

oooh also we might need to get our sat navs set for the preistfield next year!!!! as our request to share with gills was turned down this season by the FA

but again I dont know nothing and this will never happen

oooh also we might need to get our sat navs set for the preistfield next year!!!! as our request to share with gills was turned down this season by the FA

Care to shed any light on how you came by this information?

I dont for one minute beleive the thing about the preistfield as this would be more expensive than being at roots hall, and given that sainsbury's cannot get there hands on roots hall until the new stadium is in advanced stages of construction it makes no sense.

Back