• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimper_Apes

SZFC Ladies
LAUNCH NIGHT - FRIDAY 8TH AUGUST @ BAKERS BAR!

FOR GUESTLIST E-MAIL club_bounce@hotmail.co.uk or PM me.

GUESTLIST GIVES YOU CHEAP ENTRY BEFORE 11 AND ALL DRINKS ARE ONLY £2 ALL NIGHT!!!!!

Remember the days when you could go out with your mates, have a laugh and not have to worry about some little punk with their attitude spoiling the night? Well thats how this night is gonna go. Bounce! is gonna take you back to the old skool era of mid 90's to early 00's playing a mix of anything old skool from UK Garage to Jungle, Rnb to DnB, Hip Hop to Ragga & Dancehall to Funky House with a few current big hitters thrown in for good measure.

This is the place to be, so dust of those old skool garms, dig out the sneakers, grow your 'fro & Bounce! like we all used to!! Don't forget to bring your moves!!

We are hoping to take you back in the day as much as we can, with memorabilia and decor from the good old days (ideas welcomed).

There are already a few big things in line for the launch and following nights, all we need now is your support.

Thanks in advance for your support.

April.

p.s. Don't Forget To Invite All Your Friends!!

I'll be there Apes - Ive spoken to Lee already about guest list for me and a few of the girls!! x

scott. i dont appreciate all the useless posts.
Please keep it to the point please.
thanks.

Back