• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Friday afternoon Tony Hart memorial challenge

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Depict a legendary scene from SUFC history using Microsoft Paint. Each piece of art should take no longer than 90 seconds to draw.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I have a really good one I could do but I won't post it as I will get in trouble. But I am sure you can work it out if I were to say Richie Foran ;)

Great, original idea........if I can find out how to use microsoft paint and manage to get it on the screen, I may have a go. With only 90 secs the efforts are certainly going to be 'Impressionist'. My only regret is that there is not a voting facility to enable us to elect the best design.

Why is this the Tony Hart memorial challenge? he isn't dead!

It doesn't matter - we're getting in early.

Don't tell me the BBC don't pre-record their memorial programmes in advance of celebrity clog popping. I'd wager there's as many as 50 people beavering away in the deal-pool research department right now splicing together old clips of Dennis Norden's laughter files. The Forsythe clips were completed years ago.

This Lowry inspired effort is called David Speedie is a ****

Last edited:
Back