• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah can't say I'm too enamoured with that one, he may prove us wrong though. One thing I will say for Sturrock though is that once again he has proved that when he says something needs sorting he gets on with it. He said after Ipswich that he realised we were conceding from down our left side and low and behold tonight we have a LB on trial. I like the fact we have a pro-active manager (and no before anyone says it that is NOT a dig at Tilson in any way shape or form!).

Don't mean to pick holes but surely he is a reactive manager rather then pro-active as he is reacting to the fact we let in goals down the left. However I have to agree glad he isn't just plodding along and is at least trying to do something.

http://www.narrowtheangle.com/2010/12/has-andre-blackman-blown-it-at.html

Here's a blog from an AFC Wimbledon fan about Blackman.

I'd be absolutely staggered if we took a punt on him.

Team for non tweeters:

Bentley

Leonard
Coughlan
Prosser
Blackman

James-Lewis
Woodyard
Sawyer

Crawford
Pericard
Smith

Pato must be on the bench then....... And no Kalala?

I follow tweets from the outside. CP's last tweet was three hours ago, perhaps he's had problems with his sat-nav? ended up at Billingsgate Market? Are there any other tweeters giving news?

I follow tweets from the outside. CP's last tweet was three hours ago, perhaps he's had problems with his sat-nav? ended up at Billingsgate Market? Are there any other tweeters giving news?

Nope, just Chris at the moment.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :hilarious:

CJPhillips1982 Chris Phillips
Pericard, all alone, mis controls the ball and lets it run off the pitch. Not a great start for him.

Nope, just Chris at the moment.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? :hilarious:

Will do..........has done..............works!! thanks for that. Sat nav reminds me.............
:off topic: A few years ago my wife left with a group of French kids on a coach to do an exchange in England. They drove to their first stop, to pass a day in Oxford. Following that they headed for their first night at Stratford-upon-avon. It wasn't till they got to the M25 that the French driver could be persuaded to believe he had put the wrong info in the Sat-Nav and that they weren't heading towards Warwickshire!

CJPhillips1982 Chris Phillips
34 mins Needham 0, Blues 2 - Crawford slots away penalty. Risser was brought down for the penalty.

I laughed when I saw that too.

Been brought down for a penalty which Crawford has slotted away. Should we expect a 30 page thread after the acho posts 'Risser Keen on Blues move' tomorrow?
We could well put some ex NOTW reporters on the case of what he's been doing for the last three years........training for his big opportunity at Needham Market?

This Risser fella has been playing in the German 4th division and has played in a total of 169 matches, scoring 34 times. 79 of those appearances were from the bench. Now I don't know the standard of the German 4th tier but at least I guess he would be cheap!

Back