• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I agree entirely.

And I think we will bring in another "quality" striker.

It's getting to crunch time now, where out of contract players and their ****wit agents get very twitchy.

Smiffy that would be just great ( and Bill can be a very tempting insurance policy just in case)

Smiffy that would be just great ( and Bill can be a very tempting insurance policy just in case)

Yep and I wouldn't be surprised if that was how management saw things as well.

We just have to be patient. When the right one comes along for the right price, we will make our move.

Until then we have enough to make do for a while.

I agree entirely.

And I think we will bring in another "quality" striker.

It's getting to crunch time now, where out of contract players and their ****wit agents get very twitchy.

Are you saying that all these trialists are just 'red heerings'. One day, in the near future, we will, with no warning, sign another striker that will take our breath away? :smile:

Are you saying that all these trialists are just 'red heerings'. One day, in the near future, we will, with no warning, sign another striker that will take our breath away? :smile:

Not at all (well maybe some of them)

No harm in trialling a few players. You may get lucky.

But, quality players don't need a trial...

76mins - Artemi on for Sawyer

79mins - Smith with an excellent 20 yard shot in to the top right hand corner of the net.

Needham 0-5 SUFC XI

You know for once we are ahead of the game. If we complete on Messrs Leonard and Kalala we can afford to bide our time. I have growing faith in PS in these matters!

Most surprising news of the evening.

81mins - Paterson on for Pericard

Oops sorry yogi.

According to PS Paterson is worth TWO forwards. Is there a cunning plan here? Perhaps PS has been keeping Pato back, just in case too many scouts start sniffing around him. Ninety mins and a hat-trick against Norwich and Pato will be ready for Hereford.

Roll on Thursday

Morris

Clohessy Phillips Barker Gilbert

Johnson Grant Kalala Hall

Harris Mohsni

According to PS Paterson is worth TWO forwards. Is there a cunning plan here? Perhaps PS has been keeping Pato back, just in case too many scouts start sniffing around him. Ninety mins and a hat-trick against Norwich and Pato will be ready for Hereford.

Not forwards, just "we can bring TWO in for Pato" (quote), followed by a look to the clouds and a face resigned that it was probably just more hope than reality :unsure:

Back