• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gay men kicked out of boozer

I'm reminded of the scene in Quenten Crisp's autobiographical The Naked Civil Servant(played by John Hurt in the TV adapatation)where a crowd of roughs are breaking up the cafe where QC and his friends used to meet.Crisp drew the ring leader over and whispered to him ;"Why don't you leave now before the others find out you're one of us?"

Live and let live.

Last edited:
I don't want to see gay people kissing. But then I don't want to see straight couples kissing either. I just don't like public displays of affection. I have issues. :unsure:

If you do have a problem with seeing men kissing in public, you could always pretend you're at a football match and Southend have just scored...

Serious question.

Two gays in a pub, one being led around on a lead in a gimp outfit drinking his pink gin from a bowl or Harriet Harman lap dancing?

This should sort the men out from the boys.

The boozers in Riyadh and Tehran don't stand for this sort nonsense. Could be worth thinking about for those committed to old school values.

The boozers in Riyadh and Tehran don't stand for this sort nonsense. Could be worth thinking about for those committed to old school values.

they dont serve booze either, so it leaves TB with a bigger crisis. Gays and beer, or straights and orange juice?

I don't want to see gay people kissing. But then I don't want to see straight couples kissing either. I just don't like public displays of affection. I have issues. :unsure:

I'm with DS on this, no fan of public displays of affection, whether bi or straight or bender*

*Green for the first person to correctly guess where I got that phrase

Ok what if (and this is just for example) they were shown somthing like a video of somebody killing sombody else in the woods by cutting their throat now I would say thats wrong to show to a child but by YOUR way in thinking showing them that could give them an open mind when it comes to hurting another human and a lesson on not to do it!

We have a duty to protect values and ways of life!

So you are banning horror movies as well?

Also, if you are so keen to protect kids - what are they doing in a pub in the first place, especially a pub in Soho?

It's OK to close your mind sometimes. There are two things I won't consider - incest and morris dancing.

I'd probably take Morris dancing over Evans dancing.

they dont serve booze either, so it leaves TB with a bigger crisis. Gays and beer, or straights and orange juice?

TB is more of a pineapple and malibu drinker.

I think we should start an immediate online campaign to bring this series back.

sugarrush2_59085829_140886428.jpg

Back