• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm of to iron maiden on Friday night, last time I saw them was in 1988. Makes me feel old!
I'm going tonight too. First time I saw them was at Wembley Arena in 1988, and then back there again in 1990 with Anthrax supporting. I then didn't see them for 27 years until the O2 in 2017, and again in 2018. Really looking forward to tonight - going with a mate who loves them but only ever saw them live when Blaze was singing!!

I'm going tonight too. First time I saw them was at Wembley Arena in 1988, and then back there again in 1990 with Anthrax supporting. I then didn't see them for 27 years until the O2 in 2017, and again in 2018. Really looking forward to tonight - going with a mate who loves them but only ever saw them live when Blaze was singing!!
I've seen the set list doesn't seem they're playing much of the old stuff. Trouble is they have such a huge catalogue they could play all day!

Saw Chris Isaak earlier.Good show.Have to admit to always being a rock n' roll fan.So I appreciated that he did 2 Big O numbers Pretty Woman and Only the Loneny plus 1 Elvis -Can't help Falling in Love with you.Last night of their European tour apparently.Pueblo Espanyol was pretty packed.

Last edited:
The Dickies

Last Saturday I drove in to Leeds to see the Dickies ably supported by punk band Kingscrows at the sold out Brudenell Social Club.

The Dickies scored a few hits in the UK with sped up cover versions of Paranoid, Nights In White Satin and most famously the theme from the 60s TV show the Banana Splits, which was of course the final song of their encore.

With their super fast playing style and songs lasting barely 2 minutes, if you didn't like what they are playing now, there is not a long wait for the next track. And there is no chance of having to sit through a boring drum or bass solo!

The Dickies played for about an hour which was perfect for me, I thoroughly enjoyed the gig. You can't really complain at £18 for an advance ticket. The only downside is that it is really difficult to find a parking space close to the Brudenell!

During the show the Dickies announced that next year's tour would be their last visit to the UK, so until then, altogether now!

Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.
Tra la la, la la la la.

For more photos click here.

TD01.jpg

Swipe left or right?

TD07.jpg

TD03.jpg

TD04.jpg

TD05.jpg

TD06.jpg