• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So Phil is hoping the phone will ring by the end of today to rap up a loan signing, separate that is too Sidebe on trial. I wonder if it could be another striker or affirmation of earlier news of our interest in Norwichs young midfielder? At least it seems he is finally on the path to trying to do something about our poor goal scoring capability

Said on Talksport this morning that he would give Ched Evans a second chance of he was his player. Due out if prison soon apparently

Said on Talksport this morning that he would give Ched Evans a second chance of he was his player. Due out if prison soon apparently

Sheffield United are considering his return as well, at least Nigel Clough is!

So Phil is hoping the phone will ring by the end of today to rap up a loan signing, separate that is too Sidebe on trial. I wonder if it could be another striker or affirmation of earlier news of our interest in Norwichs young midfielder? At least it seems he is finally on the path to trying to do something about our poor goal scoring capability

When did he say that?

Just out of interest I note that 13 strikers have been added to league club books so far in October alone! It has sometimes been suggested on here just how difficult it is to find a striker. I think the numbers suggest it is easy if you bother to look. I am not talking about the quality of these strikers as it is to early to tell and to be fair the majority are loan signings. I also note some come from clubs like Everton, Bolton, Cardiff, and Huddersfield, so assume a degree of pedigree there? Wonder when our Manager might actually pull a digit out and get one or two in? Even on a months loan ! If we were worried about the cost.

Back