• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hannah Beard R.I.P

Always saw her at away games, a true Blues supporter home and away.

Didn't know her personally, but another familiar Shrimper lost too soon.

Rest in peace. Hope the club can organise a suitable tribute.

I didn't know Hannah really just said hello a few times over the years when seeing her at Southend games and Essex cricket games too

Hannah’s mum and dad here. We are heartbroken to lose our beautiful girl. Hannah’s passion was Southend United she won league 2 fan of the year in 2011 in recognition of the struggles she had with her health and how she moved operation dates to get to see her beloved blues. She was devestated when she could no longer get to her seat in the east greens.
Respect and sadness from the other side of Essex, life can be so unfair and hard at times, condolences to you all. RIP Hannah.

Always sad to hear someone passing so young 😢 Must be an awful time for the family, my heartfelt condolences

Passed away last night.

View attachment 26265
She was a massive SUFC fan and I met her a couple of times at away games over the years. Pretty sure her Mum and Dad post on here. I want to put something up but not close enough with the family to know if that’s ok?

I know she had struggles with illness over the years. Didn’t realise it was this serious. So sad and really puts life into perspective.
I think it shows the level of respect you have for her. You say how you feel … there are many feeling the same over such a dedicated shrimper . Somehow i hope the family all find the strength and power to take each day forward … we are all with you as one

Sincere condolences.

Once a shrimper, always a shrimper.

She will be watching down on the blues and will bring us joy I’m sure.

RIP

Sorry to hear of your awful loss.

I never met Hannah personally but she is a face I've seen at games many times over the years.

Thinking of your family at what must be a devastating time.

@Cricko. Let me know if there is a collection please.

Absolutely tragic news and I share in others sadness. Sending my love to her parents, family and friends.

Like so many others here I regularly spoke with Hannah and she always brought brightness on the darkest of days (away day humblings).

Rest in peace Hannah, always a Shrimper.

Hannah’s mum and dad here. We are heartbroken to lose our beautiful girl. Hannah’s passion was Southend United she won league 2 fan of the year in 2011 in recognition of the struggles she had with her health and how she moved operation dates to get to see her beloved blues. She was devestated when she could no longer get to her seat in the east greens.
This is simply devastating, a true shrimper taken from us to early. Sending love and thoughts to the whole family. She will be missed home and away x

Back