• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hannah Beard R.I.P

It is awful news when any of the Shrimper family pass on, but when it is someone so young and beautiful it is doubly so. Just reading this thread has brought tears to my eyes. I didn’t know Hannah, but I recall the publicity when she won League 2 fan of the year. My sincere condolences to all her family and friends.

RIP Hannah.

I didn’t know Hannah but we are all SUFC family and it hurts to lose anyone especially so young, and such a fantastic supporter.
RIP Hannah.

Very sad news, remember seeing her and her mum and dad a fair bit when I was a season ticket holder in the east greens, somehow knew she had health issues from an early age but still very sad.
My deepest condolences go to her family, from what I remember her mum and dad are lovely folk.
Would be nice first home game of the season to remember her in some way.
RIP young lady.

i took Hannah to her first game on 16th november 1996 was a home game vs west brom. she was 8 years old and was so excited that she was coming to football with me. she wore her scarf with pride that day and ever since.of course we lost 3-2 but that did not stop her love affair with the club.
her first away game came on the 8/12/2001 chesterfeild away in the fa cup. southend ran cheap coaches and i told her after one home game not to tell her mum straight away as we would need to break it to her later in the evening.however hannah could not contain her excitement and ran indoors shouting we're going to chesterfeild..
after this we travelled everywere following the blue's making many friends along the way.hannah travelled on wino;s coaches who always looked after her and called her noisy due to her quiteness.she loved travelling and the longer the journey the better she liked it.
hannah suffered with Crohns dieaseand had many operations which meant she had to miss several games along the road.however even if she felt ill or recovering from operations she would force me to get her to the games.she even cancelled operations when there was a clash. her last game was typical Hannah as although feeling really ill insisted i drove her to Gatehead which like her first game we lost.
I would just like to say thank you for all your kind word as Hannah would have loved to know you all cared. writing this is so hard as i and my wife miss our beautiful angel so much but i just wanted everyone to know just how much she loved this wonderful football club it really was her passion.utb.

What awful news, absolutely no age whatsoever.

I didn’t know Hannah, never met her either, but saw of her on social media and knew she was a massive Shrimper.

Once a Shrimper, always a Shrimper.

RIP Hannah, and condolences to her friends and family.

Very sad. I didn't know Hannah but she was no age and it must be devastating for the family.

Many sincere condolences to them.

i took Hannah to her first game on 16th november 1996 was a home game vs west brom. she was 8 years old and was so excited that she was coming to football with me. she wore her scarf with pride that day and ever since.of course we lost 3-2 but that did not stop her love affair with the club.
her first away game came on the 8/12/2001 chesterfeild away in the fa cup. southend ran cheap coaches and i told her after one home game not to tell her mum straight away as we would need to break it to her later in the evening.however hannah could not contain her excitement and ran indoors shouting we're going to chesterfeild..
after this we travelled everywere following the blue's making many friends along the way.hannah travelled on wino;s coaches who always looked after her and called her noisy due to her quiteness.she loved travelling and the longer the journey the better she liked it.
hannah suffered with Crohns dieaseand had many operations which meant she had to miss several games along the road.however even if she felt ill or recovering from operations she would force me to get her to the games.she even cancelled operations when there was a clash. her last game was typical Hannah as although feeling really ill insisted i drove her to Gatehead which like her first game we lost.
I would just like to say thank you for all your kind word as Hannah would have loved to know you all cared. writing this is so hard as i and my wife miss our beautiful angel so much but i just wanted everyone to know just how much she loved this wonderful football club it really was her passion.utb.
We are both thinking of you mate and Sheila and this very sad time

Very sad to read about this. Never knew or met her but sincere condolences

Back