• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Lennon joins Wrexham

Loved this comment on the Wexham board:

Tall, Young and likes a beer.

Also, now I've had a butcher's on their fans board I can see why @RedAdair posts a lot on here. :Winking:

Good signing for them, there's a good player in there and he could be an asset at this level if he stays fit. I don't think it would ever have worked out for him here, too much water under thr bridge. Best for us and him that we part ways and he gets a fresh start elsewhere. Wishing him well.

Losing our players to divisional rivals again. The concern deepens.
No actually the precise opposite. He wanted far more money than we wanted to pay for someone who has hardly played for 3 years, and even if he (as we would wish for him) avoids injury getting full match fitness/sharpness will also take time. If, like Wrexham, we had met his wage demands that is what should cause your concern to deepen, a lot.
I guess in a way this is a perfect scenario where we can have a moan either way ;-)

If you want to call me names, we can do it over a pint at Kings Langley away in a month's time!

He didn't call you names, he just said you haven't got a clue

To be fair, Lennon is no loss. It just shows how poor he is that he can only get another club in the NL. Even Dieng got a league move

Slow and injury prone, I am glad to get him off the books. Frees up a space for a better quality player

At least it frees up a place in the treatment room for someone else!! Also the cost of his treatment over the last months (years) will ease, therefore adding to any budget needed for a hopefully fit player.
I assume Wrexham know the past history of Lennon but now that is not our concern.
Josh Coulson has quickly moved in there (fractured toe)

Think this just demonstrates we don't have the spending power of some other Clubs in the National League. The good news it does show that hopefully we will not be spending money we haven't got.

I wish him luck but frankly he couldn't play for toffee. Plus it weakens Wrexham which can't be a bad thing.

Will look forward to seeing him down The Railway soon in his Wrexham trackie.
Why can’t you just admit that they are go ahead and we are the same old skint rubbish outfit…..Harry Lennon is better than what we are likely to attract!

Back