• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

madetotry

Hi, been a supporter since I can remember, although when I was young and naive I supported Westham(mainly being due to brainwashing from relatives originally from east london) as well, however now I am older the last 7 or 8 years I have become a true blue :loyalsupporter: even got my first season ticket and haven't missed a home game yet this season even though this year I am living on the colchester :COL U:campus of essex uni (very mature student) and getting back for the Tuesday night games was a nightmare last term, this term I finish on Tuesdays at 11am so will make it a lot easier.

Hoping to get to as many away games as possible for the rest of the season as well, went on the TZ coach to oxford for the first time and my daughter won one of the raffle prizes which she was chuffed about, got to say thanks to wino and everyone else that made it a great experience highly recommend it 11/10, looking forward to going to more games with them. Sadly I'm not going to be able to make the Exeter game as I dont get my student loans till monday :sad: already got my brentford tickets though which brings up a important question, Which one of the four pubs is the best one to go to?

Always pleased to welcome Southend supporters beating the drum from Colchester!

Welcome to the Zone. Great to have you on board.

Thanks

Always pleased to welcome Southend supporters beating the drum from Colchester!

Thanks. I'm only in Colchester part of the week, Tuesday after lectures, Wednesdays and the weekend I am home in Southend, couldn't handle being up here for the whole week :winking: and thankfully I have only met one Col Ewe fan whom I have had great pleasure in winding up

Back