• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread HMRC v SUFC - FINAL hearing on 1st March. DISMISSED

Outcome of HMRC court case 1 March

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See that’s why I'm thinking it could be a factor in this, I’m not into corporate/contractual law so I don’t know if that would have made a difference at all?!
No it shouldn't have done, I think the final installment would just have been due to his estate, of which his children were probably executors.

Week on and no statement. Pretty disgraceful really
I'm not surprised at all, the lack of respect for fans is zero so why would he. I honestly believe he thrives off being the bad guy. The fact is the club officially haven't told us the outcome of the case and we're relying on the echo which Ron claims tell lies (I don't believe that).

That being said I do expect something on Friday to calm fans down before the potential protest, it normally always work for Ron with a well timed statement full of crap and bull**** that fans continuously buy time after time.

No it shouldn't have done, I think the final installment would just have been due to his estate, of which his children were probably executors.

I'm guessing that it would depend on the terms of the contract between Jobson and Ron - but I'd imagine that failure to pay the final instalment would not mean that Ron owns fewer shares - it just means he owes money to Jobson, and as MB says, on Jobson's death the money is due to the estate

I'm not surprised at all, the lack of respect for fans is zero so why would he. I honestly believe he thrives off being the bad guy. The fact is the club officially haven't told us the outcome of the case and we're relying on the echo which Ron claims tell lies (I don't believe that).

That being said I do expect something on Friday to calm fans down before the potential protest, it normally always work for Ron with a well timed statement full of crap and bull**** that fans continuously buy time after time.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if there's a statement Friday, assuring all is fine 🙄

Yes there has been some great times when Ron has been owner… but out of all them great times how many are because of Ron rather than the fans/players/management because as I see it you can argue that the good times could have stayed good under better ownership!
Well said !!

Yes there has been some great times when Ron has been owner… but out of all them great times how many are because of Ron rather than the fans/players/management because as I see it you can argue that the good times could have stayed good under better ownership!

But equally, who employed the managers, who sanctioned the signings of the players.

You can dress it up however you like really. You can’t just say everything bad is RM’s doing, and anything good was just lucky.

Just copy and paste from previous years! Joke club and that won't change until he sells up.

After that statement I've changed my vote, I've not got any confidence we will complete this season

Sorry, did I miss the update or critical info?

Where is the loan you promised in October that was “weeks not months” away?

Is there a signed loan agreement with the lender?…clearly not.

So at this stage, Administration/Liquidation cannot be ruled out in 35 days, just as him finding the money cannot either. We are now in a 50/50 scenario. How wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back