• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you being entertained?

• Total voters
its a blooming good job theres only a minority of people who arent enjoying being top of the league....I reside in Northamptonshire and work with cobblers seasos they have spent alot of money on their squad and all for what....bottom of the league....reality check guys we are top of div 4 .... its sport...its all about winning.....how many FA cup finals or England matches have been exciting over the years .....day in day out we need the wins and if its hoof ball that gets the result then great bring it on...entertainment PAH...go watch ballet or some arty farty farce in the west end...martin has kept us afloat ...deal with it...sturrock has kept us in contention...deal with it...UTB

I often go to the cinema in Southend to see films that have been hyped up and very often am not entertained. I blame Luggy for this. TAXI.

martin has kept us afloat ...deal with it...sturrock has kept us in contention...deal with it

Sorry, but if you believe that to be the case long-term then that is unfortunately the very symptom as to why Southend United Football Club can truly be described as an endangered species...

Supposed to be sport and can honestly say looked forward to the games much more when Sturrock was not in charge.
Really? I seem to remember you whinging about our style of play throughout the Tilly and Brush era as well.

I really enjoyed the Crewe game and thought it was much improved on recent home performances especially 2nd half. Thought we played some decent stuff in patches with nice 1-2's. Credit to Crewe also who tried to catch us on the break with passing football.

Back