• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ July 10 2004,00:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 09 2004,10:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 09 2004,16:52)]Sorry, I just hate these Internet "facts"
Considered they are obviously derived from a dumb Yank then I wouldn't be too worried about it
What are you implying Mike?
rock.gif

tounge.gif
Of course! You support the Shrimpers with a passion!!

tounge.gif

Sorry. I was generalising in my previous comment. However, I do have to say that my experiences working with Americans (I used to work for a US company in London) have led me to question the very intelligence of your countrymen. Especially a certain George W. Bush ...

wink.gif

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ July 09 2004,15:46)]~~~~~~~~~~~AND FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Tried and failed !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LITTLEMAN @ July 10 2004,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ July 09 2004,15:46)]~~~~~~~~~~~AND FINALLY~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Tried and failed !!
I managed to get my tongue as far as my belly-button , licked it , liked it and went no further.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 10 2004,08:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ July 10 2004,00:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 09 2004,10:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 09 2004,16:52)]Sorry, I just hate these Internet "facts"
Considered they are obviously derived from a dumb Yank then I wouldn't be too worried about it
What are you implying Mike?
rock.gif

tounge.gif
Of course! You support the Shrimpers with a passion!!  

tounge.gif

Sorry. I was generalising in my previous comment. However, I do have to say that my experiences working with Americans (I used to work for a US company in London) have led me to question the very intelligence of your countrymen. Especially a certain George W. Bush ...

wink.gif

WS
Well whenever i have been to the States the people have been incredibly friendly unlike Essex or Britain for that matter and to a certain extent id rather have a train full of friendly and generally nice polite people than a bunch of arogant intertecuals.

Ok most Yanks are as thick as sh*t, i mean they are lead by the ultimate prat in Bush look at the Iraq balls up. Wheres the WOMDs Mr Bush, You gunho pr*ck , yet look at us

Still it seems Kerry is winning in the polls, however i got a feeling he may be as bad as Bush ....

Give me Clinton anyday !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ July 11 2004,13:10)]id rather have a train full of friendly and generally nice polite people than a bunch of arogant intertecuals.

Ok most Yanks are as thick as sh*t, i mean they are lead by the ultimate prat in Bush look at the Iraq balls up. Wheres the WOMDs Mr Bush, You gunho pr*ck , yet look at us ...
f**k me! What are they?! Remind me to get off that damn train quick if it's full of these intertecual things! Are they like gorrillas only with larger palms?

As for our man Dubya? That pr*ck (together with President 'f**kitup' Blair) has made the world a far, far more dangerous place to live in ... thanks guys!

WS

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 11 2004,15:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ July 11 2004,13:10)]id rather have a train full of friendly and generally nice polite people than a bunch of arogant intertecuals.

Ok most Yanks are as thick as sh*t, i mean they are lead by the ultimate prat in Bush look at the Iraq balls up. Wheres the WOMDs Mr Bush, You gunho pr*ck , yet look at us ...
f**k me! What are they?! Remind me to get off that damn train quick if it's full of these intertecual things! Are they like gorrillas only with larger palms?

As for our man Dubya? That pr*ck (together with President 'f**kitup' Blair) has made the world a far, far more dangerous place to live in ... thanks guys!

WS

mad.gif
Plus a massive hole in this country's Budget

What were labours promises when they got into power a better police force and NHS. Well the NHS is still a shambles from top to bottom and a massive cleaning problem and as for the Police well there hands are tied by some stupid rules made by Mr Blunkett and his cronies.

Oh and because of the Billions taken up by our so called war in Iraq and terrorism they wanna lose thousands of personal from the forces. Jesus we only have a relatively small fighting force who are already stretched and they wanna cut it to pay for Blairs war ?

100,000 isn't big enough for this countrys Army let alone cutting it !

No wonder people are living abroad !

Back