• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I got the balls

funny old world - when I see Southend play I think we generally have better players in every position than the oppo - and play better football -

think we could still edge the playoffs (cos Barney won't leave cos he wants to wait) and
it would be really funny reading this thread as I buy my ticket for Wembley -

without doubt all posters - yep everyone - on this board is better qualified to run a football club than Martin Allen -

Lets hope Dick Bate doesn't read your post RB or he might get the wrong impression!!

scott

I think you have proper mugged yourself off with the load of tosh you have spouted, your entitled to your opinions sure but unfortunelty yours change like the wind

scott

I think you have proper mugged yourself off with the load of tosh you have spouted, your entitled to your opinions sure but unfortunelty yours change like the wind

Combination of a few beverages yesterday and a defeat miles from home in the freezing cold never helped - as they say time is a great healer in my case 24 hours later, still so ****ed off though with everything at the club at the moment I should be accused of panicking really when in all honestly with all thats been going on for us to finish mid table this season is far from being disappointing.

Hope to see you boxing day mate.

Tilson has proved me wrong MANY times and long may it continue sometimes I wonder if I care too much and less being more in terms of being good for the team.

It's about time you stopped making the same mistake of doubting him then! And I think you are very passionate (well done and good luck to you) but a lot of your efforts are directed at areas you cannot influence.

It's about time you stopped making the same mistake of doubting him then! And I think you are very passionate (well done and good luck to you) but a lot of your efforts are directed at areas you cannot influence.

I was waiting for the rose tinted brigade to ride on in! - seriously though takes views from all sides to make a great debate and a great site like this one.

Back