• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

racism only works one way - apparently, and thats anyone who has suffered abuse from a white man.

An example - an axe gets put through the head of a black person, by a well known footballers brother, it has to be racism, as the offender is white.

A black wannabe gangster throws chips and racially abuses a white man and his girlfriend, and the white fella stands up to him, and gets killed. that is not racism.

the best case is stephen lawrence, who everyone believes was a hero. What about the drugs he was apparently dealing? it has to be racism, as it was by 5 white blokes, perrhaps they just wanted to get some payback for a dodgy batch of coke?

it works one way.. and one way only..

Why?

If you become a UK citizen you get the same rights as everyone else in the country.

It amuses me that some people think immigrants somehow have to earn the rights that 'natives' are allowed to take for granted.
Quite right, but remember those natives fathers and forefathers what ever religion did have to earn their rights in two world wars,and i for one dont take my rights for granted sir

Naomi Campbell is in trouble for racist slurs and last time I checked she wasnt white.

You are right to an extent though racial abuse is generally bandied too easily for many crimes, although the Stephen Lawrence one isnt a great example. He could have been the most evil man in the world but the crime was still racially motivated.

And what about Bernard Hopkins repeating "I will never lose to a white man". If Calazaghe had have said that there would have been a media frenzy yet from Hopkins its mearly an unfavourable comment...

It's amazing that white men living in one of the wealthiest nations on a planet controlled by white men can still find time to complain about how unfair life is.

Yes, I found that out to my cost. I trust a booking was dished out?

It would have had Uxbridge 'as card happy as Steve Bennett' Shrimper been on watch. :stupidme:

Back on topic - French children aren't half annoying. And people from Norwich have an awful accent. Two things I have learnt from my recent holiday which may or may not make me a racist. Or regionalist.

It's amazing that white men living in one of the wealthiest nations on a planet controlled by white men can still find time to complain about how unfair life is.

Do you know how difficult it is to procure good domestic help at an affordable price?

I have no problem with Muslims. If I did i'd be racist.

I just dont see why it is ok for Muslims to freely pray to their gods in the UK but in Saudi Arabia etc its not ok for Christianity to be studied.

Ps- At least i've created some debate.

Sorry, but you are wrong as Muslims follow a religion and come from all races and colours. Therefore your opinions are more sectarian than racist.

Saudi Arabia is both a secular society and effective dictatorship and therefore things that we take for granted, freedom of speech, and the right to practice whatever religion is suppressed.

The very fact the BNP are allowed to exist is evidence that you are completly and utterly wrong.

I'm not sure I understand that. Are you saying that the BNP is only allowed to exist by the Political Establishment to act as a buffer against Black/Asian/Martian racism against Whites? Because I don't think that's the case. They're alowed to exist because we have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Worship and Freedom of Political Expression.

And Dark Deshrimper, hello again.

Has anyone else been watching 'Immigration The Inconvenient Truth' on Channel 4. It is a well balanced documentry about the predictions of Enoch Powell's Rivers of Blood speech by a Solmalian reporter who has visited and talked to just about every section of society in the country. Interesting stuff.

Curry houses being forced to employ Poles, West Indians being priced out of the carpet cleaning business by Romainians by being undercut by 40%, 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants complaining about freeloaders from the Middle East (their words not mine)

One race areas of Leicester, Bradford and Oldham with over 60% of the poll (YouGov) of whites showing concern yet almost 50% of 2nd & 3rd generation immigrants showed the same worry. On several other questions polled the outcome of white and immigrant % was surprisingly close to each other.

The myth of white on black segregation was painfully obvious with tales from West Indians battling with Asians in Leicester resulting in riots not seen since the early 80's. Pakistani gangs attacking Kurds in Dewsbury, pirate radio stations casting hate and revolt against different race and creed but that magic word is always missing.

Even a Channel 4 reporter who is both black and classed as an immigrant has given a well balanced and insightful look into the Britain we live in today, and it looks like old Enoch was barking up the right tree after all.

I'm not sure I understand that. Are you saying that the BNP is only allowed to exist by the Political Establishment to act as a buffer against Black/Asian/Martian racism against Whites? Because I don't think that's the case. They're alowed to exist because we have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Worship and Freedom of Political Expression.

And Dark Deshrimper, hello again.

I was just about to leave, but thought id reply before i do so. And no, i was simply jesting that racism is hardly one way when you consider the policies, existance and operations of the BNP. But i think we have done that topic to death by now

The very fact the BNP are allowed to exist is evidence that you are completly and utterly wrong.

And there goes that argument blown clearly out of the water as you can't give a decent reason why. Tell you what, I think The Green Party are scumbags who have a one line party policy. Lets send them to hell. Ok with you is it?

Back