• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have a bad feeling!

Winkle

Manager
Not that I have visited any psychics recently or dabbled in occult themed seances with mystical spirits but I woke up this morning at 4:30 am in utter shock and depression. I probably had a bit of post taumatic stress disorder after witnessing our match against "Yoevil" and sealing our victorious draw in the bottom of a glass marked"1664" on it with the stark reality and I s**t you not..........I reckon tilly is going to walk. Why I say this is that for the first time on his post match interveiw he said" It does not help that we have not been paid again" This is a question that he as avoided answering normally saying "No comment" or "you will have to ask the chairman". I reckon even tilly as had enough of Ron's spin on things and I for one will not be taking up the early bird option to renew my season tickets for next season untill (like probably alot of others) see who is at the realms next season. If tilly walks away then I can see supporters voting with there feet regarding next season and as to what planet "Ron" is on, god only knows!

As much as I'm sure he'd like nothing more than to be able to get away from all of this, I don't think Tilly is in a position to be able to walk away.

I feel its only a matter of time before Tilson will no longer be with us .Again I say the only way out of this mess is a hope that we have to go into administation and Ron gets kicked out of the club .A fresh start new chairman new manager new squad . That seemes to be the only answer to our problems .

I feel its only a matter of time before Tilson will no longer be with us .Again I say the only way out of this mess is a hope that we have to go into administation and Ron gets kicked out of the club .A fresh start new chairman new manager new squad . That seemes to be the only answer to our problems .

How will Ron be kicked out of the club? And more pertinently who is going to buy him out? Fairly important questions I'd say.

I still beleve that if we was put into administation an administrator would be placed in to look after the club . And it would be his job to get the best offer out there for the club and i am would like to think the concortium would still be intressted in taking over .

Back