• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If no Shrimpers, who would you support?

I'm a casual Cheiftains fans. I loved The Mighty Ducks as a kid and really enjoy a hockey game when I can. I'd go to see more if there was no Southend.

I would never support another club but I do love the game. I can be at park lane in 5 minutes so probably watch a few of Canveys games if I needed a fix. Wearing my Southend shirt of course to remind me of Blackburn Newcastle at Ewood park

Nobody else for me, Southend United are in my heart and I could not support any other club.
I think I could support Southend Phoenix if that was the only way to carry on.
All said with a sad heart, I am sick and tired of all our recent news and doubtful future.

I think I’d go to Palace but that’s probably to get my boys into supporting their local team. I know it’s technically Bromley but I don’t think I could stand sitting with that bunch of ****s.

I'll be done with football all together

The saddest part for me, would never being able to take my kids to a Southend game just like my dad did for me and his dad before him. 😥

I also don't think I could live in Southend anymore if this happened.

I live not far from FF and I'd hate to live in the shadow of Rons millions

It would be like losing a family member. I enjoy football so would watch my local team - Hullbridge Sports.. to be fair the food and bar is 10x better than at Roots Hall.

Re the bar / food - couldn't agree more. Really good set up, as is a lot of the lower league grounds in the area (hat-tips to Heybridge, Billericay and Bowers amongst others) and shows what can be done.

Back