• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Help!! Have paid for the game (from Greece) and yet it won’t let me watch live. Says “due to rights restrictions you cannot view from this location”. Anyone know what the problem is?

Help!! Have paid for the game (from Greece) and yet it won’t let me watch live. Says “due to rights restrictions you cannot view from this location”. Anyone know what the problem is?

Don’t worry, just seen the above post. Annoying!!

Has anyone tried paying in Euro via a Revolut credit card and then accessing from the uk by VPN? I have paid for a year of tunnel bear VPN, so hopefully that wasn’t wasted.

First time using iFollow and it was absolute garbage. Kept logging me out every 5 minutes or so all through the second half.

Can anyone with working VPNs today list them please?

I was at the game so didn't test IPVanish, but it wasn't working for back end of last season on there.

Can anyone with working VPNs today list them please?

I was at the game so didn't test IPVanish, but it wasn't working for back end of last season on there.

Psiphon3. I think it is technically a proxy rather than a VPN, and it does throttle bandwidth. But it worked all last season and today (and is free). There were a few glitches with the stream today esp 2nd half, but it righted itself after a few secs.

I usually use Turbo VPN, which has a free option. But I do find Betternet (paid) usually works best on my Android, obviously using the closest geographic server. I used the app on an iPhone a few times last year and it seems to be much smoother.

I do find mine seems to run smoother when I'm on 4g rather than WiFi (I have a decent speed). Not sure why this is as im not very technical.

It was a bit ambiguous as to whether the mid week league matches are included in the UK subscription and I wanted to clarify before singing up so I used the live chat. The matches aren't included in the subscription in the UK I was told and you have to buy a £10 match pass. Thought I'd give everyone the heads up before the Luton game Tuesday.

I've decided to go with the free option and just buy the match passes

I usually use Turbo VPN, which has a free option. But I do find Betternet (paid) usually works best on my Android, obviously using the closest geographic server. I used the app on an iPhone a few times last year and it seems to be much smoother.

I do find mine seems to run smoother when I'm on 4g rather than WiFi (I have a decent speed). Not sure why this is as im not very technical.
Do you have a lot of other people using the internet at the same time? If someone else in the house is watching Netflix for example then a lot of your bandwidth (internet) is going to be used up on streaming that, which will significantly reduce the speed you get on other devices. With 4g that isn't an issue since it's only your device using it.

Anyone manage to watch the Brentford game successfully via iFollow & VPN? I was unable to get it to work at all, the first time I have had that kind of problem since iFollow started last season. None of my usual tweaks and nudges worked, and I just kept getting the message "your access is limited from that location" when I tried to access the stream (audio was ok). A bit concerned that the iFollow police have been upgraded.

Anyone manage to watch the Brentford game successfully via iFollow & VPN? I was unable to get it to work at all, the first time I have had that kind of problem since iFollow started last season. None of my usual tweaks and nudges worked, and I just kept getting the message "your access is limited from that location" when I tried to access the stream (audio was ok). A bit concerned that the iFollow police have been upgraded.
My friend based in the UK and using a VPN got that failure at the end of last season as well. He tells me he can't even buy a match pass now, probably because he was paying with British currency.

It wasn’t streamed by video for anyone, Carabao Cup has different right holders so it wasn’t available. Imagine FA Cup will be the same.

It wasn’t streamed by video for anyone, Carabao Cup has different right holders so it wasn’t available. Imagine FA Cup will be the same.
Are you allowed to use the word 'Imagine' any more on here?

Are you allowed to use the word 'Imagine' any more on here?
If PB was in charge we’d never be able to watch a game, you’d be blindfolded upon entrance to Roots Hall and no radio crews or TV cameras allowed into the SS postcodes. Be grateful for what you’re given.

If PB was in charge we’d never be able to watch a game, you’d be blindfolded upon entrance to Roots Hall and no radio crews or TV cameras allowed into the SS postcodes. Be grateful for what you’re given.
My friend was, until it didn't work any more.

Same experience as me on Saturday. Will see what happens for next away game.

My friend based in the UK and using a VPN got that failure at the end of last season as well. He tells me he can't even buy a match pass now, probably because he was paying with British currency.

Yes, my friend had that payment problem but luckily he had an Australian daughter to pay it for him. My friend advises your friend that he needs to get on the internet more & find an overseas buddy. My friend tells me there are sites which can help with this.

Yes, my friend had that payment problem but luckily he had an Australian daughter to pay it for him. My friend advises your friend that he needs to get on the internet more & find an overseas buddy. My friend tells me there are sites which can help with this.
I did tell my friend that he should pick up a pre-paid Euros credit cards and maybe it was time to move house to one of those EU countries but he says he hasn't got round to it yet.

Back