• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

iFollow this season

Glad it’s not just me that’s had problems with this this season. The general trick with iFollow was you used to have to use a VPN to show your device was accessing from a foreign IP address. When you did that the option of buying a match pass for a video stream became available. You’d then go through to a payment page where if you paid using your normal UK credit card it would fail. So I had to sign up for Revolut which is like an e-card. You put credit on it and can use it to pay for things online. When the money is deduced it shows up in the currency you say you’re from when you register for the site. So it gets around that problem and pays iFollow.

This process all worked fine last season but when I tried it on Saturday the match pass option wasn’t showing up even through my VPN. I spent about half an hour trying to get it to work but in the end gave up and resorted to the radio. Really frustrating as I really enjoyed watching some of the away games last season.

Every time you list a VPN you're using here, you're flagging to the iFollow police another DNS address to check out/block. iFollow will be carefully checking message boards such as these because they have to demonstrate they're protecting the TV companies who have paid a large amount of UK broadcast rights.

Probably best discussing VPNs in the chatroom or via private messages.

Every time you list a VPN you're using here, you're flagging to the iFollow police another DNS address to check out/block. iFollow will be carefully checking message boards such as these because they have to demonstrate they're protecting the TV companies who have paid a large amount of UK broadcast rights.

Probably best discussing VPNs in the chatroom or via private messages.

I would imagine a simple google search would alert the I Follow police of the available VPN's out there. But if you do work for the Ifollow Babylon and you're reading this, can you vote for Blackadder in the battle of the sitcoms please. :Smile:

I would imagine a simple google search would alert the I Follow police of the available VPN's out there. But if you do work for the Ifollow Babylon and you're reading this, can you vote for Blackadder in the battle of the sitcoms please. :Smile:
New VPNs are probably developed every day... I'm suggesting that people don't make it easier for iFollow to flag them.

Shame that the sound today is so poor. Background noise drowning out the commentary.

So can I just clarify.. can I watch the Luton game on Ifollow in the U.K. if I buy a £10 match pass?
You certainly can, I bought my match pass last week. They are allowing league games to be viewed in the UK if the game is not on a Saturday between normal match times.

Is the pass available already? I will sort that tomorrow then if it is as I need to sort out new laptop and tv connection

I have the £45 Season pass. Does this mean I can watch the Luton game?

I have the £45 Season pass. Does this mean I can watch the Luton game?
I really don't know. You will soon find out if you log in, click the 'buy match pass', and you don't get charged, then you will know.

If you are in the UK and have the £45 season pass you have to pay £10 per game for a match pass, this is only available for games not kicking off at 3.00pm Saturday's

Interesting that on the sound commentary of the extended highlights they didn't use the BBC Essex radio commentary (as they did for the Donny home game).Sound was much better as a result.

Could someone who has got it working in the UK this season PM me with details on what they use. Would be much appreciated. Thanks

Back