• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah that's the page I'm on but I have no video option, only audio commentary. I believe I'm having the same issue as the previous poster as I was only able to purchase the £45 UK season pass even though I am in Portugal.

I'm currently a UK based Shrimper on holiday in Malta using a US VPN to pretend I'm in Hong Kong. Farage would be having an anyeurism.

Anyone else running the audio and video in different tabs? Had to pause the video for 20 seconds to get them synced!

Stream OK. Video quality okay on smaller scale; large screen is a no-no so my idea of putting it on my main TV has been put on hold. No audio commentary though. Not sure whether I like it or not ...

The stream seems ok on iPad - haven't tried to push it into a big screen so can't tell what the quality would be like - but yeah the lack of commentary is annoying.

Eventually got everything going, it was trying to tell me I was logged on a different device. I have a pad and a phone so had to log out of pad and log onto phone and then log out go back to pad and log back in there. It's been hunky dory since.

I notice the sound is about a second behind the vision.

I have it on my HD TV bit blurred on high balls and skips a bit but watchable, camera work seems to be a bit like filming the school sports day and crowd audio but no commentary.

Stream worked a treat here...basically HD. Wont catch me moaning for a mere £110

Really enjoyed that. Ran in HD with the BBC Essex commentary running in a separate window. Well worth $9!

Not sure how it is on the app, but on the desktop version you can select the video quality. Take it off auto and select 720HD if you're getting low res next time :thumbsup:

I managed to watch the whole game without paying, really don't know why. I was logged in to iFollow (using my old Blues Player ID) via VPN and was expecting to pay the per-game price. When I couldn't find the link myself, I used Bluegoose's link in this thread - I expected to get the "pay now" option at that stage , but instead I was taken straight to the live stream. I can only think that it was something to do with my old BP subscription, but that doesn't really make any sense.

Quality was watchable, just about, provided I didn't try HD.

Incidentally, I turned off VPN at HT as an experiment, and the stream continued to work, although quality deteriorated a little in 2nd half. I don't know whether VPN serves to stabilise the stream in some way?

Still mustn't grumble as it was free, for whatever reason. And not a bad start to the season!

Back